Cherche midi yes or no??

I like the shape but the strap is far too short. I would prefer it with a cross body length. Also removable so it could be used as a clutch. Not a bag for me because of this.

Finally see one and I love it, and the mystery of the closure had been solved. I used the shortest length of the shoulder strap, and tuck it under the flap to make it as a clutch. The shoulder strap can adjust to 3 lengths. I love the elegance look yet it's still quite edgy. I'm a fan of it now. This baby is bleu ocean evercolor with gold hardware.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452367962.547106.jpg

Finally see one and I love it, and the mystery of the closure had been solved. I used the shortest length of the shoulder strap, and tuck it under the flap to make it as a clutch. The shoulder strap can adjust to 3 lengths. I love the elegance look yet it's still quite edgy. I'm a fan of it now. This baby is bleu ocean evercolor with gold hardware.View attachment 3236117

Dear pretty99 is yours the mini size?

Finally see one and I love it, and the mystery of the closure had been solved. I used the shortest length of the shoulder strap, and tuck it under the flap to make it as a clutch. The shoulder strap can adjust to 3 lengths. I love the elegance look yet it's still quite edgy. I'm a fan of it now. This baby is bleu ocean evercolor with gold hardware.View attachment 3236117

This looks lovely, especially with the blue color. Can you post a pic of the inside and an action shot? Thx!

And congrats

I am in love with this bag. I saw both mini and regular size and waiting for better color in regular. Mini was way too tiny, nothing could fit in there other than keys and calvi.

I can't wait to see action shots of this bag being worn.
The vintage 'version' of this, the Balle de Golf, is such a great bag to use, it can be dressed up or down and I see the same vibe with this bag too.