Chemical smell?

Plemont's customer research service to the rescue! Yes, I was the mad woman sniffing snowball white bags in the Bond Street store today. I couldn't actually pick up a chemical smell so maybe it reduces once the bag is out in the open air? Having said that, I didn't get a leather smell either

(ps I didn't put my head right in the bag and have a good snorty sniff, I didn't dare!)

(pps I quite liked the white colour)

Plemont, I should also ask, what were the bags like that you had a sniff of...very wrinkly/puckered or more even?

Was in Selfridges in London today and they have one there

Thank you! As it was bought with vouchers I think Mulberry need to find me a replacement (if they see that as the answer) because it was bought with vouchers and it was the best they had left in my local HOF.

Plemont, I should also ask, what were the bags like that you had a sniff of...very wrinkly/puckered or more even?

Evenly wrinkly if that makes sense? Not particularly so at all though, more a sort of 'look-at-me-because-I'm-real-leather' wrinkly, not a 'look-at-me-I'm-old-and-wrinkly' wrinkly.

That sounds silly - hope it makes sense:P

Plemont said:
Evenly wrinkly if that makes sense? Not particularly so at all though, more a sort of 'look-at-me-because-I'm-real-leather' wrinkly, not a 'look-at-me-I'm-old-and-wrinkly' wrinkly.

Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahhah

Oh my goodness that makes sense....I've definitely been here too long!!!

Cheers ma dears Plemont :woohoo: