Chelsea Satchel: which is your favorite?

So glad you were able to get one! I have been debating about the satchels myself. Can anyone who has one tell me if they are a pain to deal with the turnlock? I am bad about leaving my bags open and I'm not sure this style would hang right with the top open.

Hi everyone! Thx so much for replying. Everyone is always so helpful and nice! I decided to get the blk white signature satchel. This is going to be my first color signature in a long time so I really hope I love it. The few times Ilve gotten the sig pattern, it's been in blk only. But I deccided to shake things up a bit! Also I had to return my Mandy bag back to the warehousw bc it came damaged. I had asked for a replacement Mandy but I called today and told them to send the Chelsea instead! I love the Mandy but who am I kidding - that big is ridiculously heavy for me. (I've had issues with my neck and back)! So with the Chelsea I saved my back and some money! I'll let you know when I receive it. Thx again!
YAY! :yahoo:CHELSEA BLACK WHITE SIGNATURE RULES!!!! Please post pics when you get her!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

So glad you were able to get one! I have been debating about the satchels myself. Can anyone who has one tell me if they are a pain to deal with the turnlock? I am bad about leaving my bags open and I'm not sure this style would hang right with the top open.
I dont have the satchel, but I have the hobo (see my avatar). She is VERY easy to get in and out of....the top kinda just falls into place w/ ONE flick of your finger!!!! I LOVE this bag and cant say enough GREAT things about her...usually after a few days of having a new bag, I am right back to looking again...I havent done that this time!!!!! :woohoo:This one's MY GIRL!!!!! :heart:

S I have been debating about the satchels myself. Can anyone who has one tell me if they are a pain to deal with the turnlock? I am bad about leaving my bags open and I'm not sure this style would hang right with the top open.

Ditto what mommyville said.. I have the large hobo and the turnlock is a breeze.. easier than a zipper imo. Try it out, I bet you will love it!!! :jammin:

I just bought a Chelsea satchel in cream leather with light brown trim... the color was a tough decision though! it is goooorgeous and the turnlock is not a pain to deal with at all!! the leather is so soft and smells amazing!! it can hold a surprising amount of stuff too!! :smile:

I am thinking about the Chelsea VIntage satchel in black because I like the two tone. What is the lining in this bag? I really like the Laced bag but I am not sure it's worth another $300.00!
Thanks

I am thinking about the Chelsea VIntage satchel in black because I like the two tone. What is the lining in this bag? I really like the Laced bag but I am not sure it's worth another $300.00!
Thanks

I do not know where you live, but I bought the black Laced Chelsea at the jeffersonville outlet yesterday. It was $499 with 20% off. Had to grab that one. They also had the abbey for the same price.

Hey lovecoach...What all did Jeffersonville have yesterday? I would like to head up there maybe this weekend.

They had black large ergo tote, and the medium totes, the hobo's they had 2 or 3 of the laced chelses satchels in the vintage brown and 2 in the black, but I bought one of the black it was 499 with 20% off. they had the Abbey bag. about 3 leigh bags in the citron color the chelsea that was just in retail the toffee, parchment satchel 289 with 20% off and the chelsea hobos in different colors and sizes with 20% off. they also had patent totes did not really took to those or price them. 'Several of the white slim Alis some of the black sig book totes. I cn't remenber anything else but definitely worth the trip. I also bought the toffee chelsea satchel . they may have more stuff out today they also had the white shoulder tote that was big a couple of years ago.