chelsea, saleya, or... BH?

Meifa

you came to me
Mar 12, 2006
Prefer to stay in the damier family. What's more, want something functional. My everyday bag is a Speedy 30 presently... I'd like to go back to a shoulder bag, but it has to be roomy... Would also like to stay away from shapeless totedom (which is why I'm leaning more toward the chelsea than the saleya).

Help!

I'm like a broken record when it comes to my Saleya MM but I love her! It's a great everyday bag for me, the shape is very functional and holds a lot, I think it is one of the bags damier looks best on. The straps fit easily with a light jacket but not with a heavier coat though, that's my only complaint!

The BH is the perfect sized bag for me for everyday use. The Chelsea looks really big, but I haven't seen one IRL - only in pictures. I'm 5'9, so the Saleya pm was way to small for me, definitely wouldn't fit on the shoulder. The mm fit on my shoulder without a coat. Since I wear a heavy winter coat a lot, I want a bag that fits on the shoulder with a coat! It would be so perfect if they made the bh in damier!!!!

I would definitely go with the BH, I tried it on in the store today, and the straps are really comfortable. This would be a great bag for everyday use, and it's in the mono canvas! :graucho: