Chelsea or Special Order Damier Cabas Mezzo?

Thanks everyone.... I decided yesterday to go with the SO Mezzo .... I ended up buying it on ebay (had it authenticated 1st.... no marks, looks almost new) ...

But now after reading some more of your replys.... arrrrgggh, maybe I should've gone with the Chelsea!!!!:s Is the Chelsea "heavy" when it's full..... like heavier than the Mezzo? .... it seems like I read somewhere it was ......

Thanks for all your thoughts ....

Thanks everyone.... I decided yesterday to go with the SO Mezzo .... I ended up buying it on ebay (had it authenticated 1st.... no marks, looks almost new) ...

But now after reading some more of your replys.... arrrrgggh, maybe I should've gone with the Chelsea!!!!:s Is the Chelsea "heavy" when it's full..... like heavier than the Mezzo? .... it seems like I read somewhere it was ......

Thanks for all your thoughts ....

The Chelsea is a very light bag...but if you load it with books or something it will get heavy. I used mine as an overnight bag this weekend and it was great!

You made the best choice. I love the look of the SO Mezzo. It's the most comfortable carry for me and I am sure you will get years of use out of it.

Post up pics when she arrives!

i love love love the mezzo, but waiting for it to be an actual production not S/O bc its so costly, rather than having it as part of a permanent line.

just waiting another year, if not out by 2009, i will have to S/o it as a graduation gift to myself :smile:

I just recently bought the Chelsea and I used it today for the first time today as a matter of fact as my purse. I LOVED IT!!!! It was perfect it fit my wallet, large agenda and all my other items that I carry in my bag and it was perfect. The straps are great, its big, not too big, but everything just fits well. I think I am going to be carrying this bag for awhile as my everyday purse.

Go with the Chelsea and perhaps look to see if you can get a SO Damier Cabas Mezzo on eBay. I remember a fellow tPF'er getting a great deal on one not too long ago.