Chelsea or Passy

1. Hi , if you can only have one bag, which one to keep? Damier chelsea or EPI passy GM?:love:

2. Tough choice !! It'd depend on the colour of the Passy (I'd like a black one).. I could image it getting very heavy though, so maybe the Chelsea. But they're both fab looking bags !

3. My passy GM:love: is black.

4. Which one are you thinking of keeping ? (if you have both)

5. I love EPI, but chelsea has zip closure which is a plus for me:smile: But again, PASSY has the zip middle compartment..ugh...

6. Passy!! I just saw it in person for the first time last night. It's beautiful!! I didnt' take a close look at it but, it says on eluxury that is has 2 compartments that are seperated by a zippered compartment along with a cell pccket and another pocket. I think it would be nice to have different compartments instead of just one big cavity. (I'm guessing that's the way the Chelsea is)

7. passy, love it! :love:

8. Wow - that's a tough choice because the bags are so different. The Chelsea is a great versatile bag - very casual though. The passy is more elegant and less "tote-like". Depends I guess more on your style. I would go with the Chelsea although obviously with either one you can't go wrong.

9. hey, I liek your point. Passy is little bit too 'dressy' for me in some way. I wear jeans all the time, so maybe Chelsea is a better choice?:weird:

10. Passy

11. I just got a Chelsea and :love: it! Sorry, but I'm pushing for the Chelsea!:biggrin:

12. passy:love:

13. Yay for you. I just made decision of choosing Chelsea cause it is more versatile and Passy is just little bit too dressy for me.;) Plus the style of passy I have already had the Chanel grand shopping tote. So I will pass Passy,

Thanks gals!

14. Congratulations! It's a wonderful bag, don't you think? Not only is it spacious, but the shape is beautiful for a tote. It has curves or something - on the sides:smile: Also, love the chocolate leather bottom!
    Enjoy:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice