Chelsea Mineral Large Hobo

I thought it looked too beat up, particularly for something that's brand new. Also, you aren't supposed to put anything on it. They had a mineral satchel there, and there was a white spot on it right in the front. No, thanks, I prefer a more polished leather. The color is beautiful, I'd like to see it with a better finish.

OH - I just picked mine up last night!! I am sorry to hear a few of you are disappointed.

I was a little hesitant at first since I am a freak with my bags... VERY particular and I am not good with scratches etc. I know - it's leather - it scratches but...
As soon as I saw it in person I fell in love with the color and the texture. There were some scuff marks on the bag, but I think I can handle those and any new ones since it is "supposed" to look that way. (I have to keep telling myself that!) I do love the contrast of the chestnut trim. I think this could be a year round bag. I could see her paired with a dark brown strappy sandal for spring/summer or a dark drown leather boot for fall/winter. I am really loving the color combination.

I bought the mini skinny last night and will probably buy the wristlet too before the PCE is up next week.

This fall catalog is killing me. I really want that Lily too, but JEEZ!!! That probably won't happen. :sad: