CHELSEA flagship wallet

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I have looked through all the threads i've posted in and cant find it.
Someone ( i'm sorry I cant remember who) bought this wallet not long ago, I think it was in the purple color and posted pic's of what the wallet looked like inside..
Can someone please direct me there ....

^^^thank you. That was the thread I was looking for.
I was trying to figure out the card slots and how many decided sections
There was..
I have this wallet in caramel and it is awesome!!! Normally I can only use accordian wallets for the nice organization and # of card slots but this wallet is just as good! It has 3 a ton of slots!

They had these wallets in the Grey color at the outlet this weekend. It was $121.00, but i didn't get it, now i wish maybe i should have. Gorgeous wallet.

Hi,
The Gray one is the Chelsea Flagship Slim Envelope wallet in Ash! I bought it at my outlet!!!
Here is a stock photo pic...
CoachChelseaFlagshipWallet-Ash.jpg

Live pics....
CIMG6601.jpg

CIMG6572.jpg

Lynne :biggrin:

Here are the other two Chelsea Flagship -
One in Gunmetal and the other Aubergine..

CoachChelseaMetallicSlimEnvelopeWallet-1.jpg

CoachChelseaFlagshipWallet-Aubergine-2.jpg

I ordered the Chelsea Metallic wallet through Nordstrom. I got it and ended up returning it because there already was a worn spot on the front and a mark on the inside of the wallet.

I purchased the Aubergine during a PCE. The first one arrived with the sealant peeling off the front. The second one was scratched up. I ended up returning it and bought the Caramel and Ash wallets from the outlet instead. The Curry and Aubergine leather appear to be glazed and are really prone to scratches/marks. My outlet had a Curry wallet and it was a mess.

My Aubergine wallet arrived last Friday and I absolutely love it. Love the 'secret' pocket inside! My arrived with no issues, thank goodness. I've been carrying it since this weekend and I think it is the most absolutely perfect wallet!

Hi,
The Gray one is the Chelsea Flagship Slim Envelope wallet in Ash! I bought it at my outlet!!!
Here is a stock photo pic...
CoachChelseaFlagshipWallet-Ash.jpg

Live pics....
CIMG6601.jpg

CIMG6572.jpg

I have that wallet in brown but love the grey (to match my handbag) seeing that you purchased your wallet at an outlet only reaffirms the fact that i hate my state ;)

I have that wallet in brown but love the grey (to match my handbag) seeing that you purchased your wallet at an outlet only reaffirms the fact that i hate my state ;)

Hi,
I was really surprised that the Chelsea wallet was there. They also had other Chelsea wallets. It seems like the Chelsea line had just come out at FP Coach and now it is already in the outlets!! The Tote and the Dowel Flap are still at FP too! It seems like Coach moves bags faster and faster to the outlet!!

L :biggrin: