Cheetah bag but which one?

RaeBelle

The Commish
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
DH got a little surprise money in his paycheck today, and he's offered it give it to me for a Cheetah print bag :love: He doesn't have a favorite style and I'm so wavering on this. He wanted me to ask all of you!

So he likes the following styles in the Cheetah:
Mandeville
Montego
Kingston
Commodore
Exeter
Oxford

Which shall it be, oh wise lambies?

i love my cheetah mandeville.. and still wanting a cheetah oxford.. but cheetah exeter is gorgeous as well although it's too small for me.. so my vote is for mandeville, then oxford, then exeter..

and how sweet of your DH! :yes:

O:huh:hhh..your DH is so sweet ..you lucky gal !
Ok -this is a tough one..
I have the Cheetah Kingston and Oxford ..love them. i also would love the Cheetah exeter...

IMO- I don't think the cheetah print looks great on the Montego or the Commodore..

Cheetah Mandeville is also a lambie favorite..

Soo...it depends. What types of bags do you carry on a normal day? hand-held? Shoulder? big? small?

I just realized I should tell you the bags I had!

L.A.M.B.
* Green Ombre Chain Mandeville
* Silver Montego (soon to arrive)

Rebecca Minkoff
* Black Satinwash Morning After Bag
* Sage Morning After Bag
* Blue Stonewash Mini Nikki

I like shoulder bags, but have a tendency to carry them as hand bags. I don't do tiny bags often. So, I guess I tend towards Medium to Large bags. Does any of this help?

And DH thanks you for the kind words. I think he blushed a little. :heart:

I like the Exeter, Oxford, and Mandeville, probably in that order too!

The Exeter is on the smaller side but it still fits all my items in there perfectly. Plus it has those awesome pockets to help organize! This one is kind of hard to find though...I'm not sure if any lambies have seen it recently but I would say they are somewhat few and far between.

The Oxford goes so well with the cheetah print, but definitely play around with one before you buy it because I think it's a love/hate thing for people. Either you love the boxy shape, tons of zippered pockets, and heaviness or you hate it. I have both of these two bags and I LOVE both of them, although I'll admit I love the Exeter more. :love:

The Mandeville is a great sized bag, perfect for many. I'm not sure if you want to branch out to different shapes, but if you can't decide between all the shapes you can't go wrong with this one.

Yea.. I'd get the cheetah oxford. The cheetah print wasn't for me.. I used to have a cheetah oxford but gave up on her because I never wore her. But I think the cheetah looks best on the oxford or the mandeville.. but the oxford is good cause it can be shoulder or hand carry.

I would say Exeter, but since it's so hard to find and on the smaller side it might not work best for you.

I'd go with the Mandeville and then Oxford. I don't really care for the Montego in Cheetah either.

And tell your hubby he's a sweetheart. The last thing my bf will ever talk to me about it purses!

Hmmmmmmm......well, the Exter is a bit small. It is smaller than I normally carry, but I have to say since it opens up really wide I haven't had any problems carrying her so far! But they are pretty rare I think, so...........

I vote Mandeville, I love the 'classic' shape of the bag (it's so speedy like) contrasted with the wildness of the beautiful cheetah print. Plus, it's a good sized bag if you like medium bags.

I have played with an oxford at the stores, and I didn't care for it. But that's just me. 3 pockets would drive me nuts, although I must admit I do like shoulder bags. But I think the oxford really is a love/hate thing like someone else already said.

What a great husband BTW! :tup:

BTW, have you located any of these bags yet at OFF or NR or ebay?

I am a believer in 'destiny' shopping :P The one you are really meant to have may just find you ;)

I have the cheetah oxford (my first LAMB bag) and I LOVE it!!! I get so many compliments on it....way more than I ever have, even from limited edition LV bags. I'm turning into a LAMB girl!!!!!

I know for a fact that my OFF has one, it has been there for a month. Don't remember what the price was? $279? $319? Somewhere like that. PM me if you want the phone number, but they seem to be around and maybe you can find one closer. :smile:

lewlew