Cheers to TPF.

DiamondBliss

Jun 19, 2010
Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to make a quick post, it's not exactly Goyard related, but it is all at the same time....confusing much? Kind of, lol. I actually just wanted to give everyone a huge thank you for this forum, not only does it aid us in purchasing beautiful bags, it allows us to connect to people who share the same interests. I know in the past I've been so happy about a purchase and told people about it they coined it as "bragging", I am thrilled that no one views showing our purchases as bragging, but sharing. It's amazing, and thank you so much for that. Without having a forum with people who are willing to show their purchases, a lot of us would be in the dark about what WE want to buy, and how long we need to save up for it! lol. So thank you all SO much once again.
:heart:

i couldn't agree more or have said it better myself!

I'm on vacation in Hawaii and enjoying my new Goyard St Louis GM to death on this trip (light blue color like the ocean), it's the perfect beach bag/tote for knocking around the island, and i'd never have discovered it if it weren't for tpf!

:hugs: