Cheeky Reveal

Local anaesthetic feels worse that is true.
My throat is nasty sore due to being intubated though.
:sad: currently that feels worse than the other soreness which is allright as anaesthetic is still having some effect on pain.
Good luck with your procedure.
Get well soon CP hope you have a speedy recovery xxxx

Thanks everyone. I wanted to do a reveal with a difference :lol:

I usually wear a broach for this and thought the pin would be a little more subtle, although it's quite chunky and robust. My worry, of course, is the back popping off without me noticing and it falling out exposing more than I would like. I'm a tutor and my delegates are usually men, so it might be popular but rather embarrassing. I do think a broach with a clasp is more secure.

Has anyone got any experience of pins and how secure they are?

Thanks everyone. I wanted to do a reveal with a difference :lol:

I usually wear a broach for this and thought the pin would be a little more subtle, although it's quite chunky and robust. My worry, of course, is the back popping off without me noticing and it falling out exposing more than I would like. I'm a tutor and my delegates are usually men, so it might be popular but rather embarrassing. I do think a broach with a clasp is more secure.

Has anyone got any experience of pins and how secure they are?

Hee hee!! This thread is making me laugh!! :biggrin: You could always wear a roll-neck sweater, secure the pin above your enviably ample bosom and thereby get the best of both worlds!! :lol: