Cheek bone fail

Annydada

Oct 3, 2020
I got reduce cheekbone 8 years ago.

It is fail. My face sagging .

Doctor took it too much. I want my cheekbone back?

Does anyone ever increase cheekbone?

Can I see the result?

Is bone cement and titanium good?

I got reduce cheekbone 8 years ago.

It is fail. My face sagging .

Doctor took it too much. I want my cheekbone back?

Does anyone ever increase cheekbone?

Can I see the result?

Is bone cement and titanium good?
I've heard cheek implants are a thing and it is rumored that Kim Kadarshian has had them done.

But not everyone get lucky

Is it silicone??
I think you should do lots of research on it because I'm not familiar with western procedures like cheek implants (sorry). I googled it and it said that cheek implants can be made of a variety of materials and the most common one is silicone next to that is Medpor and Gore-Tex.

Why not do face lifting?
Would cheek implants defeat the benefits of doing cheekbone reduction in the first place?

Not always. If the zygoma has a defect or pushed too inward or not cut properly..you prob need custom implants to fix the underlying structure first. you could do a facelift but it might look weird without and facial contour.

Reactions: Annydada
It all depends on how your surgeon did your cheekbone reduction. If he didn't remove any bones then you can push it back. However, since you had the reduction 8 years ago, your cheekbones has prob resorbed a bit so i would advise against that. I also advise never to have bone grafting done due to high risk, trauma to donor site and the high reabsorption rate.

The only way is custom cheek implants. Implants has it's risk and i normally don't recommend it. However, the benefit outweighs the risk if it's due to congenital, trauma, or botched surgery. But you need to find an experience surgeon who is not only skilled, knowledgeable and also has an artistic eye. Your cheekbone will never look like they use to but can be improved, maybe better.

I tell people all the time that zygoma reduction is incredibly stupid, risky, and not aesthetically appealing. Even people who are happy with the results never looks as good as their before. They also tend to age prematurely. Our structure and soft tissue changes as we age and by reducing it you're speeding up the aging process. I think people are being lied to with the pretty photoshopped filter photos and videos. Some PS models who pretend to have cheekbone reduction , never really had it. t's all marketing to lure in patients. Plastic surgery is a huge business and you have to remember you're a costumers. Surgeons need to make a living and they're going to recommend surgery whether you need it or not-unless you're lucky and meet someone ethical.

Last edited:
It all depends on how your surgeon did your cheekbone reduction. If he didn't remove any bones then you can push it back. However, since you had the reduction 8 years ago, your cheekbones has prob resorbed a bit so i would advise against that. I also advise never to have bone grafting done due to high risk, trauma to donor site and the high reabsorption rate.

The only way is custom cheek implants. Implants has it's risk and i normally don't recommend it. However, the benefit outweighs the risk if it's due to congenital, trauma, or botched surgery. But you need to find an experience surgeon who is not only skilled, knowledgeable and also has an artistic eye. Your cheekbone will never look like they use to but can be improved, maybe better.

I tell people all the time that zygoma reduction is incredibly stupid, risky, and not aesthetically appealing. Even people who are happy with the results never looks as good as their before. They also tend to age prematurely. Our structure and soft tissue changes as we age and by reducing it you're speeding up the aging process. I think people are being lied to with the pretty photoshopped filter photos and videos. Some PS models who pretend to have cheekbone reduction , never really had it. t's all marketing to lure in patients. Plastic surgery is a huge business and you have to remember you're a costumers. Surgeons need to make a living and they're going to recommend surgery whether you need it or not-unless you're lucky and meet someone ethical.

Titanium can use to create cheekbone.
Face design plastic surgery hospital suggest me.
Do u know this process? Is it good?

Some hospital use bone cement.

Is it good?

Do u know dr.lee at face design ?

Do you mean Dr. Lee face dental? If so, i don't know how he is with custom implants.

Custom cheek implants can be made with titanium, medpor, silicone or PEEK. Stay away from MEDPORE implants. They are porous and vessels will grow into them making it very difficult to remove.

Generally bone cement which is composed of a poly methylmetacrylate. It is occasionally used to fill skull defects. Therefore, it could theoretically be used. However, it is extremely difficult to handle and would be far down on the list of choices. It's an off label use and i would not recommend it when you can just get custom implants.

Reactions: sunse8t
Do you mean Dr. Lee face dental? If so, i don't know how he is with custom implants.

Custom cheek implants can be made with titanium, medpor, silicone or PEEK. Stay away from MEDPORE implants. They are porous and vessels will grow into them making it very difficult to remove.

Generally bone cement which is composed of a poly methylmetacrylate. It is occasionally used to fill skull defects. Therefore, it could theoretically be used. However, it is extremely difficult to handle and would be far down on the list of choices. It's an off label use and i would not recommend it when you can just get custom implants.

Which type of material you will use to solve ur cheeekbone?

I plan to use titanium but I dont know should I .

Last edited: