Checkout Chanel New Camellia Fine Jewelry on Chanel.com

iluvchanel

O.G.
May 23, 2006
These are pictures I got from Chanel.com on new camellia fine jewelry collection. What do you think?:drool: :drool: :drool: :heart:

I would to have those earings & pendant necklace matching to my white camellia cachalong ring.

Attachments

• CamelliaAjoure.jpg
    CamelliaAjoure.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 4,227
  • CamelliaScupte.jpg
    CamelliaScupte.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,085
  • CamelliaScupte02.jpg
    CamelliaScupte02.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 7,085
  • FilDeCamellia.jpg
    FilDeCamellia.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4,062
  • FilDeCamellia02.jpg
    FilDeCamellia02.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4,354
they're lovely!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

thanks for the post :smile:

Prices for the camelia sculpte pieces are: the black or white camelia ring with diamonds: $1450; the earrings with the camelia and diamonds, $2200; the matching necklace is also $2200. (Asked about the double camelia but didn't write down the price.)

Agree these pieces look fantastic. Hope to see them IRL on my next visit to the boutique. They were just released and only the boutiques carry them. If you are interested in any of the other pieces, call the 800 no. and specify fine jewelry. If only they posted the price in the mailer . . .

^^the double ring is 2650 USD...i was looking at that one but wished there was a boutique nearby that carries them so I can try them on :sad:

Cory, Tyson Corner Boutique should have them. The lady on 1 800 line said they were doing well in sales.

I love the black camelia earrings. (I'm such the sucka for flaps and camelias!!)