Checkout Chanel New Camellia Fine Jewelry on Chanel.com

I have tried the ring with the two black and whte camelias, but I didn't really like it, I think I like the original ring with just one bigger camelia on better. But I was so tempted to get the white camelia necklace, it's only $2200 and it has diamonds on it! That's cheaper than many of the chanel handbags nowadays!

cherie, yes, the camelias on the new ring are smaller, like dime size or even smaller so def more for everyday use than the original, the original is more like a statement piece.

Thanks. Yes, the camellia sculture collection. I did not get a chance to go to SCP to check out these new stuffs yet. I was tempting to order this necklace & the earrings to go with my original large camellia ring without actually seeing them IRL.

Are you talking about the camelia sculpture one? It's like a dime, or maybe even a bit smaller.

i love the camelia hoops! and the black camelias luk so different and unique, gorgeous fine jewerly, thnks for da post, eventhough right now im saving up for a bag, i guess i cant get in 2 jewerly also!! lol but very nice camelia jewerly!

Thanks so much for the information and pictures! I love the new camellia rings! I'll have to try it on the next time I'm in a Chanel with fine jewelry. Personally, I didn't like the older larger ones as much because they looked a little costumey to me. I like that these are more subtle and everyday.

I saw (and fell in love with) the gold camellia earrings at the boutique on Saturday, but at $3500, I'm going to have to admire from afar...:girlsigh:

^^yahh everything looks gorgeous...im going to check it out when I'm in NYC next week...a whole week in NYC so excited!!!

ill take pics of my camelia yellow gold bracelet and this star ring I got from Chanel when I get some time :smile: