Checking stock overseas...

Oniomaniac

Dec 25, 2008
Does anyone know how to check the stock overseas? I called the 1-800 number and they can't provide any information outside of the U.S. They also can't see inventory outside of the U.S. I'm desperately looking for a bag and would appreciate any help! Thanks!

Perhaps you could call the Chanel stores overseas... you could find the numbers of various stores on the website after choosing different countries on the opening page.
Also... I found that some people on the forum have asked around and were able to get help from lovely tpf members overseas. Perhaps you could let us know what bag you are looking for and someone may be able to let you know if they've seen it in their local boutique!

You could call chanel boutique in Europe to check the stock.
I call my SA to check the stock of all chanel boutique in Europe and she finds the item that I want, she orders it for me.
I know that she ships the item to everywhere in Europe, but I don't know if she ships to outside of Europe.

Unfortunately you will have to personally call the non-US Chanel boutiques yourself. Quite a pain actually! Wish Chanel had a central database to save us all the hassle!!!

Does anyone have a good SA overseas that I can email to check for me? I only have my cell phone and it doesn't come with international calling, so I have no idea how to get a hold of any stores overseas. Thanks so much!

Does anyone have a good SA overseas that I can email to check for me? I only have my cell phone and it doesn't come with international calling, so I have no idea how to get a hold of any stores overseas. Thanks so much!

Yes. Does anyone have an email of a Chanel SA? It would be greatly appreciated!