Checking out....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Off to the Cayman Island for a little R&R. AF is expected smack dab in the middle of our trip. If she comes, pass the pina coladas... if not, I'm coming home w/a baby. Either way, a win-win situation for me. :P

See you in a week ladies. :tup:

2. Aww, have fun and I am praying for no AF!!!!

3. Have fun!!!

4. Enjoy and relax, Tabby!

5. have fun!:beach:

6. Have a safe trip and tons of fun! :beach:

7. have a wonderful vacation!!

8. AF didn't want to ruin my vacation, so she decided to show up 3 days early... how considerate. :tup: I didn't want to unknowingly attract sharks while snorkeling :roflmfao:

Bring on the fruity drinks:drinkup:and suntan lotion. :beach:

See you guys ( I swear this is the last time I will check tPF before I leave :smile:

9. Have fun and enjoy!

10. Tabbyco,
    I hope you will like me. Came home from vacation and got a HPT positive.
    Sending you tons of babydust!!!!
    VT Pooh

11. Hope you have a great trip!!!

12. Tabby are you back??? How was your trip??

13. I'm back! Great trip!! All relaxed and ready for a week on BDing!

14. Hi Tabby! Welcome back! How'd you enjoy the Caymans - did you swim with the stingrays and pick up some fabulous jewels? Let us know!!!

15. Jewels, yes. Stingrays, no.

DH bought me a beautiful Me & Ro necklace with a lotus petal and a smaller lotus petal nesseled inside. The lotus will anchor me in accepting what ever happens in life as part of my journey, and I like to think the smaller lotus petal represents what will soon be...(wow, I'm so deep).

After the death of Steve Erwin and the flying stingray that killed a lady in FL, Stingray City was a little more risk than I was willing to take on vacation :nuts:, although I hear they are quite docile. We did snorkel a few days. Poor DH's back was tourched, even with waterproof SPF 30!

I absolutely love Grand Cayman! It is the postcard of paradise.