Checking on an order shipped

May 22, 2007
Where & how do I check to see if my order I placed at the boutique has shipped? I have an order number at the bottom of my receipt but I couldn't find anywhere on the site to look it up. I must be blind. If this has been discussed sorry.

If you provided the store with an e-mail address, they'll inform you through e-mail when it's been shipped. Also if your shipping was "free"...they provided 3-5 business-day shipping for free through FedEx.....bags definitely arrive before the 5th day, assuming stock is available -- if not the store you ordered from will call you. I had one ship on a Tuesday (and received on a Thursday in the AM!!)

I would call JAX if you placed it in store. I have had problems with a couple of in store orders that did not show up but when I called they were able to tell if the order had shipped. The order number I got was so long and the tracking just didn't seem to recognize it :shrugs:

I have given my email everytime and have yet to get an email update about when my order shipped. They have even triple checked to make sure it was right.

I had ordered something on Saturday that was not in stock at the boutique and it was supposed to be overnighted.......
I expected it yesterday or today at the very latest, taking into consideration the storm and they might be backlogged on getting orders out.

Crossing my fingers for it to show up in tomorrows mail (FedEx?) and if not then I am going to have to call JAX.
My (extremely long) order number on the bottom of my receipt got me nowhere on the Coach.com with the websites order tracking as well. Hmmm?
(I even tried it again thinking I typed in the wrong number, but no luck)

You can also email them with your order # and they will email your status and tracking number from FedEx. I had the order number that started with an zero and the order number they sent me started with an R. I plugged into the website and it came up. They might have upgraded their software or changed it. I got that from the CSR in my email.

Hope this helps

If you provided the store with an e-mail address, they'll inform you through e-mail when it's been shipped. Also if your shipping was "free"...they provided 3-5 business-day shipping for free through FedEx.....bags definitely arrive before the 5th day, assuming stock is available -- if not the store you ordered from will call you. I had one ship on a Tuesday (and received on a Thursday in the AM!!)

They are really backed up because of the Hurricane, the bag I ordered last Thursday will arrive tomorrow and the bag I ordered on Friday I just got a shipment confirmation on this morning. So they are backed up a few days.

When I ordered my Zoe from theboutique the order number on the receipt did nothing. I had to call my SA the next day to get a tracking number from her. Since I am a registered user at coach dot com, they had my email address. I received an emailfrom them about it shipping and there was a coach order number that was not on my store receipt. That was the number I could use to track my order on the coach website. I would call the store that ordered it for you and see if they can give you the tracking number.