Check this out! LOL!!!

1. I got this email from a lady who is a friend of a friend of a friend (well, you get the picture):lol:! Maybe I am the only one who finds this funny but I was ROFLMAO all morning (esp. at the Louis Vitton "Spy Bag" comment:roflmfao:)!!!

Hi all,
    I just wanted to tell you that I am hosting a party on XXX XXX XXX for all of you ladies!
    It's called the "XXXXXX" ...my sister-in-law is selling top quality name brands at greatly reduced prices in the comfort of my home. You can come and relax, have some food and wine, while you take a look at some of the following items:

Tiffany jewellery - all packaged in their signature blue box and bag
    (i.e.: the signature bangle bracelet that retails for $695 at Holts is under $50 - same quality, same silver, same weight - guaranteed!)

Bags from Louis Vitton, Cloe, Fendi and more - many of these bags retail for close to $3000 in the States! One of the girls who bought her Louis Vitton "Spy Bag", which is apparently flying off shelves at $2500, was asked by a salesperson at Holts how she got her hands on one (even they can't tell the difference!)

Other items from Lacoste, Abercrombie, Channel and much more.

2. I am sure the only reason the saleperson asked her "how she got her hands on one" is because they probably wanted to bust whoever was selling those fakes!:lol:

3. That is just shameful. If you're gonna sell a fake at least try to learn your merchandise. :roflmfao:

4. OMG...That's hillarious..

5. "Hi friends and co-workers! I am hosting a party so I can rip you all off and steal your money while selling you fakes. "

6. That is too funny!

7. "Channel"

Hmmmmm

8. LOL!! "Cloe" "Channel" :roflmfao:

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Too funny!

10. Ha! Gotta love the spelling!

11. hahahahhahahhahahha that made my day...

12. Yea I can finally get my hands on a Channel Spy for cheap! :yucky:

13. "Vitton" hahaha

14. LOL! I got invited to one of those awhile back...all purses $60 HA

15. Shameful people!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice