check this out, Judge Judy fines ebay scammer

My hubby & I were called by Judge Judys producer a few months ago to settle a small claims court issue that we had filed here at home. I would have dearly LOVED to see our jacka** of a neighbor be chewed up and spit out by Judge Judy! It was all set to go and of course, our neighbor decided to BE a COWARD and not go so they canceled the invitation. We're in NY and they are in LA. They recruit small claims cases from around the US and pay everybodys way to get there, accommodations, etc. I wanted to go so bad! I wanted see this gut shrival under JJ's forthright degrading technique and he would have deserved every strike she would have thrown at him!

Thanks for posting this. It was funny to watch. I've heard of this happening SO often. Tons of people got scammed by XBox "boxes" that turned out to just be the packaging materials and literally a cardboard box. If they had read the auction it did state that would be all they were getting tho. I'm sure it happens all the time.

Judge Judy did kinda get out of hand with the "you weigh much more than me, but you'll never be smarter than me". Whoa. lol

It's good to see she got what she deserved. I do agree as a seller tho that there are tons of people out there who don't actually read what the auction says before bidding. But in situations like that one in particular, you can tell the intention is clearly to defraud someone and that is criminal.
Sad what the world is coming to, demonstrated by this and tons of other stuff on Youtube.
Thanks OP for posting it!

Long Long story short(well as short as I can make it, lol)... I got scammed on ebay years ago when PS2's were all the rage and on almost every kids christmas list, the seller had excellent feedback and showed a picture of ps2's stacked up in a warehouse, about 75 people purchased one for $275.00 and we all received a PICTURE of a ps2... arg! still makes me mad! anyway, you don't pi$$ off 75 parents a couple of weeks before christmas! we joined together and contacted many law enforcement offices, media and the FBI, it was a lot of work and very time consuming BUT he was arrested and convicted of internet fraud, I'm not sure how much time he served but for 2 years I got $30-40 monthly restitution payments from the county that prosecuted him (i'm assuming it was money he "earned" in jail) even though paypal refunded my money. When I contacted the county to tell them I had already gotten my money back they said part of his sentence was payment for emotional distress. So yes, sometimes there is justice. :smile:

Long Long story short(well as short as I can make it, lol)... I got scammed on ebay years ago when PS2's were all the rage and on almost every kids christmas list, the seller had excellent feedback and showed a picture of ps2's stacked up in a warehouse, about 75 people purchased one for $275.00 and we all received a PICTURE of a ps2... arg! still makes me mad! anyway, you don't pi$$ off 75 parents a couple of weeks before christmas! we joined together and contacted many law enforcement offices, media and the FBI, it was a lot of work and very time consuming BUT he was arrested and convicted of internet fraud, I'm not sure how much time he served but for 2 years I got $30-40 monthly restitution payments from the county that prosecuted him (i'm assuming it was money he "earned" in jail) even though paypal refunded my money. When I contacted the county to tell them I had already gotten my money back they said part of his sentence was payment for emotional distress. So yes, sometimes there is justice. :smile:

Great to here about an eBay scammer getting what they deserve, for once. :yes:

Good for you and the other buyers, for working so hard to make it happen! :biggrin: