Check this new SDJ out for fall..opinions

I like it! I think it really just depends on how the croc looks in person. If the quality is there, it will be a great bag. Even though I love my Chanels, I am starting to look more at SL bags to add some different styles. So far, I have been happy with the quality of the clutch and card holder as well as shoes I have purchased.

I like it! I think it really just depends on how the croc looks in person. If the quality is there, it will be a great bag. Even though I love my Chanels, I am starting to look more at SL bags to add some different styles. So far, I have been happy with the quality of the clutch and card holder as well as shoes I have purchased.
Well, we love our greys! I was also looking at a grey Antigona, but this is a bit less bulky.

Well, we love our greys! I was also looking at a grey Antigona, but this is a bit less bulky.

I tried an Antigona but it seemed way too boxy to me. I did not feel it would be comfortable to carry but I do carry mostly shoulder bags. I liked the size and shape of the SDJ quite a bit and they seem well priced for the quality.

I just tried this in black today and loved it! Great size and seems very well made. The croc effect looks good in person too! I am still debating whether I would use it enough to justify buying but I am seriously considering it.

I love it!!! I currently have a red sdj in smooth leather and a black in pebbled leather, but the grey crock is so beautiful...I might have to go to the store to try it on irl. ;)