Check this Blondie out!

1. Well, someone bid $320 on that Skittle!

2. That would have been great to carry to the premiere of the Incredible Hulk movie or to carry on St. Patricks day. :nuts:

3. is not that bad!:upsidedown:

4. what shade of green is it? If the GG's were in gold hardware I would be more drawn to it...everyone has different taste...I saw a blondie with hot pink GG hardware and was not too fussed...I love classic looking hardware on gucci bags...it makes it more timeless...

5. More power to them! I hope they win the auction.

6. Actually, I have a feeling it's a darker green than pictured. Do you think it's real?

7. It's real alright! I just wished it aleast had a gold GG instead of the lime green hardware. It's probably the olive green the hardware just makes it look brighter.:yes:

8. the seller stated in fact that is darker than appear because of flash effects.Will you guys hate me if I buy it?:P ...What color shoes would you wear w/that purse?:supacool:

9. I would consider buying it as an investment if I hadn't gone so crazy on eBay already this month. I think that if it's a darker green it will look good with the right outfit.

10. Guess what? The green one is not available anymore. Did someone here get it?

11. What happened?! Last I saw AAAllabama was the highest bidder.

12. YEAH WHAT HAPPENED? IT says there were no bids.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice