Check out this Pandora - need opinions

leesee

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
What do you think? I can't decide between this gorgeous one (found on sale) and the wrinkled (pepe?) leather - both medium in black. Please help me decide. thanks :smile:

Attachments

• givenchy-black-medium-metal-ring-pandora-messenger-product-1-1220232-014525820_large_flex.jpeg
    givenchy-black-medium-metal-ring-pandora-messenger-product-1-1220232-014525820_large_flex.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,028
  • givenchy-black-medium-metal-ring-pandora-messenger-product-2-1220232-014665936_large_flex.jpeg
    givenchy-black-medium-metal-ring-pandora-messenger-product-2-1220232-014665936_large_flex.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 964
Did you try on the shoulder?is that heavy?just curious of the light gold around the handle make it the bag heavier.....my opinion it is stunning....it is your choice....I love pandora....it is unique shape...not like other bags (nearly the same look).....if it is bargain....my advice take it ASAP.....

I love the ring design on givenchy bags this season. the wrinked leather is nice too, but I think this one is more special, and on sale no less! If u do get this, pls pls share mod pics.

I'm curious how the handle will fall if you use the shoulder strap. I imagine that it may fall forward so that the ring detail might not be visible. I do like the bag however. Good luck with your decision!

The bag may be slightly heavier than other Pandoras, but still super light. When the bag is on the shoulder, or cross bodied, and the strap falls forward, you only see a hint of the rings on the handle, which I like as it becomes very clean. When you place the handle on your shoulder, the bag really pops with the rings. When I was trying it on, there were a few gals around that had (or wanted Pandoras) and all agreed this was a very special one. I took some pics that I'll post later when I can upload them. I'm leaning towards keeping it, since it is so unusual (I've seen one similar on Reese Witherspoon and Hillary Duff)

The bag may be slightly heavier than other Pandoras, but still super light. When the bag is on the shoulder, or cross bodied, and the strap falls forward, you only see a hint of the rings on the handle, which I like as it becomes very clean. When you place the handle on your shoulder, the bag really pops with the rings. When I was trying it on, there were a few gals around that had (or wanted Pandoras) and all agreed this was a very special one. I took some pics that I'll post later when I can upload them. I'm leaning towards keeping it, since it is so unusual (I've seen one similar on Reese Witherspoon and Hillary Duff)

And here are some pics:

Attachments

• Pandora 1.jpg
    Pandora 1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 731
  • Pandora 2.jpg
    Pandora 2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 712
Hi leesee - looks great! What size is it? There is a similar one I've seen on sale in stamped brown leather that's called a "small" (10.5" wide) and curious how that compares to your modelling shot. Did you get it? If yes, how are you finding it to use? I'm really interested in this style but can't seem to find any pics of the interior...do the two zippers open into separate compartments? TIA!

Hi leesee - looks great! What size is it? There is a similar one I've seen on sale in stamped brown leather that's called a "small" (10.5" wide) and curious how that compares to your modelling shot. Did you get it? If yes, how are you finding it to use? I'm really interested in this style but can't seem to find any pics of the interior...do the two zippers open into separate compartments? TIA!

Hi Foxgal,

Thank you! The size is medium. It measures 12.5" east to west; 7.5 north to south; and about 5" in depth when in its "box" form. I don't stuff it where it looks boxy - it stays pretty condensed against my body. It's a great size. I think the medium Pandoras were once called "small" as I saw another medium that said "small" on the store tag.
The 2 zippers do open into separate compartments - the front one is shallower but holds phone, keys, and a little makeup - and even though it's shallow, it's wide - I could put my long wallet in here if I needed fast access. The rear zipper opens into the real inside of the bag, and holds plenty - probably somewhere in between a BAL city and Velo. It's such a cool, edgy bag - nothing quite like it. Hope that helps. (and I've seen some gorgeous small Pandoras too - they would hold a lot). :tup:

Hi Foxgal,

Thank you! The size is medium. It measures 12.5" east to west; 7.5 north to south; and about 5" in depth when in its "box" form. I don't stuff it where it looks boxy - it stays pretty condensed against my body. It's a great size. I think the medium Pandoras were once called "small" as I saw another medium that said "small" on the store tag.
The 2 zippers do open into separate compartments - the front one is shallower but holds phone, keys, and a little makeup - and even though it's shallow, it's wide - I could put my long wallet in here if I needed fast access. The rear zipper opens into the real inside of the bag, and holds plenty - probably somewhere in between a BAL city and Velo. It's such a cool, edgy bag - nothing quite like it. Hope that helps. (and I've seen some gorgeous small Pandoras too - they would hold a lot). :tup:

Thanks leesee - that is so helpful! I've been on the hunt for a "cool edgy" casual bag that could be arm-carry or crossbody. Love the Bal City but the shoulder strap is too short, and I thought the Velo looked too deep. This just might fit the bill!