Check out this new fall bag

LMAO!!! Purse police is right!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, that is one awesome bag and model! Be still my heart!!!!!

What a fab color too!!!!!! So this is what Joanna emailed me....is this accurate info?

They are a bit on the heavier side because of all the hardware. On the plus side, you will definitely gain some muscles if you use this bag everyday. The size is approx. 15" L x 13" H x 5 1/2" W. It's great on because the shape makes the leather slouchy so it sits nicely against your body.

Hey Alouette, speaking of the purse police.......are you holding out on us? I think there is a bag that you owe us pictures of.:police::police::police::police:

Sweet bag and sweet daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

bagladee, I loved what you said you dd and ds say when the ups guy shows up!!! That's freaking hilarious! :yahoo:

Enjoy this beautiful bag---it really is gorgeous!

You live in Seattle???

Thanks pixiechic and jcoop. I live about 45 minutes southeast of Seattle. I'm about 45-50 minutes away from the bigger malls. Not as lucky as ryry to live minutes away. Actually, that is probably a good thing. I would really be in trouble if shopping was just a hop skip and jump away.

Okay, so you are SE of Seattle. Ryry doesn't live in your area does she???

My son lived in Seattle a year and Portland a year a couple years ago. He was a pilot flying for Horizon. He has since moved back here to help my dh run the business.

I actually lived in Camas back in '96 for a year. Beautiful!!!! Hope to come up in September for a visit.

We went to some mall in Seattle that was very nice. Cannot remember the name though. McCormick and Schmidts (or whatever it was called) was right there.

Okay, so you are SE of Seattle. Ryry doesn't live in your area does she???

My son lived in Seattle a year and Portland a year a couple years ago. He was a pilot flying for Horizon. He has since moved back here to help my dh run the business.

I actually lived in Camas back in '96 for a year. Beautiful!!!! Hope to come up in September for a visit.

We went to some mall in Seattle that was very nice. Cannot remember the name though. McCormick and Schmidts (or whatever it was called) was right there.

Ryry is from Pheonix area. Yes it is beautiful here, especially when the weather is nice. We are having gorgeous weather now. Let me know if you come up and maybe we could meet for a drink or for coffee.

The bag is beautiful but just an up date the pink "leather" linings are faux leather.

It even says that on the Saks site. Not a big deal, the bag is lovely, but just wanted to let everyone know. All those pink linings are faux leather.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...408474399545537&bmUID=1247759884188&ev19=1:23

Leather-look lining

According to my SA they did that in the bags that they did at the lower price point - $995, but not the regular priced ones or the ones before fall. But I think I will ask Joanna.

Oh, thought you got your bag at Saks or Nordies. Don't forget boutiques and deparment stores gets different stock.

It's not meant to take away from your bag, but most of the pink lining is faux, but not all.

I thought it was the hardware and embellishments that brought the price up of the next design of the Vitello shine.

Last edited:
Bagladee I love your bag, it's gorgeous, the lining has nothing to do w/ the beauty of the bag, but even NM says synthetic leather lining for the 1395 bag. Please, don't take offense, your bag is lovely.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0226cat5890735cat000011cat14860749cat22770735

No worries. I just think if a sales associate tells us it is leather it better damn well be. Joanna will give us the true scoop. I took a look at it and I'm really not sure. And no the lining doesn't really matter as long as it is in keeping with the rest of the bag. I think though that I would rather have the fabric than fake leather. Just seems wrong to put fake leather lining in a beautiful leather bag.