Check out this new fall bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :nuts::nuts: OMG :nuts::nuts: My SA just called me and sent pics of this bag. I am on my way to get her. Amaranto Vitello Shine Hobo. I know I shouldn't but I can't resist:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Attached Files:

2. Wow, I love that color!!!

3. nice!

4. Can't wait to see your pics! Love the color!

5. WHAT...THE....FRACK?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

You're KILLING me Bagladee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not WAIT to see your irl pics, modeling pics modeling pics modeling pics. Find a stranger if you don't do modeling pics and have someone do it for you, I don't care.

Is it from your Nords???

6. Aiyee!!!

This color is GORGEOUS!!!

7. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

You should be home by now Bagladee!!!! Where are those pics!! This takes top priority over everything else in your life!!!

8. OMG. That is seriously hot. What are all the particulars? I NEED TO BUY THIS!

9. also for your viewing pleasure mnshopgirl....I'm not enabling or anything...;)

Attached Files:

10. ^^ A - remember that patience is a virtue? :roflmfao: lol!!!

i have to admit that i'm also waiting *patiently* on some gorgeous modeling pics :biggrin:

ahhhh so many lovely bags this fall... soooo bad for our wallets... i guess we're helping the economy though, right? :graucho:

11. A - .... argh... those... are... beeaaauu...tttiii....fulllll :faint: I need to cut up my CC!!! or quit PF... lol.. but I keep relasping... lol

that colour is BEAUTIFUL!!!

:popcorn:

12. wow I love that color!!

13. Seriously! I'm soooo envious that Bagladee is getting the amaranto. I know she's been lusting after the red since she saw it.

Ok, so really, I'm off to get dinner started, lol!

14. #14 Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
    That is one gorgeous bag. PHOTOS??? MODELLING SHOTS??? PLEEEEEAAAAASE.....
    I need my fix. I love the blue too.

15. Oh my- this is beautiful!!!!!!!