Check out this Chick selling an MJ Karolina bag on Ebay w/ the TJ MAXX tags still on

Something about MJ selling in low-end retail stores bothers the heck out of me, and I can't put my finger on why.

I know, but even at TJ's prices the bags are still out of reach for their typical clientele. I do wonder if the MJ corporate people are aware of the degradation of their brand thru selling at these outlets. Anyway, I've purchased 3 MJ bags at TJ Maxx lately and love them all, especially since they were purchased on the cheap :yahoo:

haha! I'm interested to see what she'll say!!

I was very nice, and mentioned that there expenses associated with posting on eBay and such, but recommended that she snip off the TJ Maxx clearance tag and re-post the auction photos.

PS - Please don't tell me that you'll be thinking about designer handbags on your wedding day! I watched several hours of "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway" yesterday and was thinking about the stress that you may be under! Best wishes!

Our stupid TJMaxx's NEVER get anything even remotely as good as Marc Jacobs.

All we get is loads of hideous Kathy Von Zeeland, Baby Phat and Nine West bags.

:sad:

ITA! I have been to 5 TJ Maxx stores in the last week and all I've seen are tacky knock-offs and a few MK bags. I wonder how they decide which stores get MJs?

I was very nice, and mentioned that there expenses associated with posting on eBay and such, but recommended that she snip off the TJ Maxx clearance tag and re-post the auction photos.

PS - Please don't tell me that you'll be thinking about designer handbags on your wedding day! I watched several hours of "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway" yesterday and was thinking about the stress that you may be under! Best wishes!

haha!! I'm trying not too! lol...just kidding. I'm actually getting a lil nervous! I've got so much stuff to do tom and then we leave Wed.:heart: I'm ready to go, but I scared too! :rolleyes:...i have no idea why! we have been together 5 years and have a 2 year old...it's not like i don't know what i'm getting into...LOL

I actually hoping my dag on stella is going to make it before we leave!! it says it'll be here wed. but we are leaving wed. morning!! if it makes it you guys think i should wear it when i walk out!! :roflmfao: