Check Out the Teal

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
I saw that - I'm hoping the wallet colors are an indication of new bag colors to come;) Does anyone have the style # on this wallet? I couldn't find it in the listing and I need to get a small wallet and really like that one.

sissabelle

Oct 11, 2007
Jersey
Figures, just when I decided I'd get the black. I think I'm too impatient to hold out for other colors though :P

That is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I wonder when this color will be available to order? :confused1:
I don't know, I called a few times to find out what colors there are because every time you call you get a different answer, I heard it mentioned once but then not the next time, you never know?!

Jan 2, 2008
I don't know, I called a few times to find out what colors there are because every time you call you get a different answer, I heard it mentioned once but then not the next time, you never know?!
LOL, I totally know how that goes, I hate it! :tdown:

Jan 2, 2008
I just found out that the teal Sabrina is on backorder but should be available to order at the end of this month! :tup: Not sure what sizes the teal comes in, but hopefully it will come in the large!

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Cool!!! I wonder if I should buy the espresso since I still have my PCE and then exchange for the Teal, will they let you do that?