Check Out the Teal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. that's really pretty!

2. WOW! Now that is a gorgeous teal colour :drool:

3. uh oh... are they making a teal sabrina? That would be awesome!

4. I saw that - I'm hoping the wallet colors are an indication of new bag colors to come;) Does anyone have the style # on this wallet? I couldn't find it in the listing and I need to get a small wallet and really like that one.

5. Somebody on here has the wallet, I forget who though.

6. Wow, Coach calls just about any shade of blue "teal". This teal looks more like the real teal than legacy teal IMO.

7. Figures, just when I decided I'd get the black. I think I'm too impatient to hold out for other colors though :P

That is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

8. WOW, I want that color in the Sabrina... :drool:

9. Very pretty. I've been drooling over the teal since I first saw it.

10. I wonder when this color will be available to order? :confused1:

11. I don't know, I called a few times to find out what colors there are because every time you call you get a different answer, I heard it mentioned once but then not the next time, you never know?!

12. LOL, I totally know how that goes, I hate it! :tdown:

13. I just found out that the teal Sabrina is on backorder but should be available to order at the end of this month! :tup: Not sure what sizes the teal comes in, but hopefully it will come in the large!

14. Cool!!! I wonder if I should buy the espresso since I still have my PCE and then exchange for the Teal, will they let you do that?