Check Out the Pics of Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Handbags (Paris Fashion Week) Here!

Thanks a lot for sharing.
Yeah, the plastic ones are a little weird. Reminds of the 80s bags we used to take to the supermarket / beach for all the bulky stuff...
Also if the exotic ones are real exotics, that would certainly make a very high price point for this collection. The ratio between fabric / regular leather / exotic seems a little off this season...
My favorite is the see-through monogram. How would they call it? Monogram Lace?

DisCo! you are so kind to always post awesome pics!

Here's my thoughts...

I like the exotics BUT.. I saw a total resemblance of the Celine Luggage and the chanel classic flap. IMO those see through bags are :yucky: but, whatev. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the look a likes. I think it's a big no no when a major designer crosses the line to create pieces that look like other major designers classic shapes. blah. This is why I really like LV but LOVE balenciaga.

On a postive note: the dresses and other clothing items are GORGEOUS

Monogram Lace would be a good name for it - I love it for a prom or wedding but I can't imagine using it regularly (I don't like people to see what I have in my bag).

The 'shopping basket' ones are cute - I wouldn't pay LV prices but if they start a trend I'd buy the style in a department store brand.

louis-vuitton-rtw-spring2012-details-022_092012674866.jpg

I love this one!