Check out the new style Felicia!

Same here, not quite feeling it...I have to see how big it is first...but it reminds me of something a little girl would carry with her (with the ruffles and all)...

I need to see more pics but it looks cute (to me). But, yeah, I don't think I'm going to get it. When I get another Ignes it will be a er, what's it...Elmira? No! Luisa! that's what it is. But I do like the Felicia.

Same here, not quite feeling it...I have to see how big it is first...but it reminds me of something a little girl would carry with her (with the ruffles and all)...

I asked about it when she first tweeted a few weeks ago. She said it's the size of their smaller clutches.

I'm not loving it....

Felicia.png

Are the edges of the ruffles raw?

I'm not sure how I feel about this one, I am not really loving it but it could be the choice of leather they used for the example.

I'm officially the odd one in this group. When the Luisa came out, lots of you seemed to like it and I did not (though someone got a silver and I think charcoal one that was rather cute). Then the Salina came out and seemed to do well with the group and I also did not think it was for me.

Well, Felicia makes her debut and everyone hates it, but I like it! (I'll reserve judgment though on seeing how it "hangs" - the bottom looks bunched to me, so I need to see how it looks not sitting on a table). I think it looks like it has a bit of an edgy rocker vibe with some feminine frills. I can totally see this in thick black leather with the ruffles in black suede (maybe with studs around the outline, maybe not). Or in all turquise for those hot summer days. Or in all hot pink. Maybe cracked silver with soft silver ruffles? Anyway, I think it is cute.