Check out the new Mitzy!

How strange - all the sale prices (and the Mitzy) were just reduced to half price. And now they've gone back to the regular price. I wonder if they were just testing the site and the sale prices will be further reduced tomorrow?

I'm not sure if I like it or not. It looks like it could be comfortable under the arm as it's squidgy, but I tend to like bags that are versatile enough for handheld and over the shoulder. This one seems like a big black hole. Probably too much rummage room for me.

LE, the bag in YOU magazine was the Mitzy messenger, this is the Mitzy Hobo, not my cup of tea, the handle seems too small and the bag too big.
ummm Lets hope the messenger is better :Push:

Ahh that's the difference - looking at how the body of this bag would smoosh up and the fact that the Messenger has longer handles ( please not too long ! ) I am getting more excited about it - especially the oak colour :yahoo:

I can't see Oak photo - it's not only me is it? Very similar to my colleague's Pelham as somebody mentioned, but Oak can be Mulberry speciality colour so love to see it. I have to touch & feel it in the shop anyway!

Meanwhile I am intentionally ignoring the Pebble Mable - please somebody just buy it and make it out of stock! I was never Mabel person, never convinced in the shop so why I need one now just because of the price and everybody's modeling pic are nice. Insane. Off. Go away. Work women. Lots to do today.....

LOL Ratrat, it's because pebble mabel is a stunning bag - I never thought I'd be a mabel person, it was one of the least interesting bags to me and here I am with a mabel and loving it, it kind of sneaks up on you and ropes itself around your arm -scary.

Mitzy, wow not sure about that, seems a bit dull, don't mind the handle on it, it's probably the most interesting part on it for me at least. Have to see it in real life to make a better assessment.

Maple you are not helping - or is this wrong thread for that - I'm not listening - I'm not thinking about it - I'm saving for new line.
Now girl next to me just said 'Morning...What's wrong? You look so tense & miserable, are you OK?'

LOL that's funny! these bags I tell you - go with what you want, save for the new collection, think its a good move, I'm doing likewise, have my eye on mustard mabel and hopefully the bayswater clutch if it looks nice IRL.

Mulberry must be soon to pull down their sale stuff and put the new collection on if the others are already hitting the stores.