Check out the new Mitzy!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

saloan

Sep 11, 2008
I am really not sure about it, seems a bit plain looking :shrugs: Will look out for it IRL.

Noticed jules b also has pebble mabel back in stock....

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
I think that it would have to be in a fantastic colour and leather to tempt me. The black one in that photo looks a bit dull.

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
I think it looks like it would smoosh nicely under your arm and the leather looks so lovely! The only thing that puts me off it, besides the fact I won't be buying anymore bags, is the one handle. I usually prefer two.

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
That actually looks like it could be a Marc Jacobs bag. It reminds me a bit of the Delancey tote but I'm sure there was a main line bag that is even more like it :yes:

I'm not loving it - perhaps I'd prefer it in a different colour. The price is reasonable, though. That's something :P

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Hmmm, definitely not loving it in black. Does look a bit like Gucci's Pelham. I love one strap bags but that one is not for me.