Check out the new Mitzy!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    Was just checking out Julesb.co.uk and there was the new Mitzy hobo staring back at me. She's lovely and only costs £495!

2. Looks a bit like Gucci bags

3. Sorry definitely not for me.

4. Bagcrazy-you're right, it has a little bit a Gucci feel to it, but I really, really like it!

5. I am really not sure about it, seems a bit plain looking :shrugs: Will look out for it IRL.

Noticed jules b also has pebble mabel back in stock....

6. I think that it would have to be in a fantastic colour and leather to tempt me. The black one in that photo looks a bit dull.

7. Wonder if there is a Mitzy and a Mizzy or whether there is a normal version and a hobo version. This isn't the bag I'm after but it's similar.

8. it looks quite nice - maybe a bit big!!

9. I think it looks like it would smoosh nicely under your arm and the leather looks so lovely! The only thing that puts me off it, besides the fact I won't be buying anymore bags, is the one handle. I usually prefer two.

10. That actually looks like it could be a Marc Jacobs bag. It reminds me a bit of the Delancey tote but I'm sure there was a main line bag that is even more like it :yes:

I'm not loving it - perhaps I'd prefer it in a different colour. The price is reasonable, though. That's something :P

11. Only!!! :nuts:

12. ^^I was being sarcastic!

13. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Price change !!!! Alert alert :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

15. Hmmm, definitely not loving it in black. Does look a bit like Gucci's Pelham. I love one strap bags but that one is not for me.