check out the new denim items at your LV!!

I´ve fall in love with the little keychain. It´s sooo cute, well I´ve seen it before, there was a japanese page too, guess it was yahoo or sth that someone psted (sorry can´t remember who) days ago and there was that keychian, remember me a cles... def a must have... and I´m so sure there was a bigger one, the same buit bigger. The kind of plate its nice too but I think the denim sags so it must be all stuffed so it wouldnp´t lost its shape. I think I´ll start saving ha! In tuesday I´ll go and see them IRL

It's weird bc I love the denim line. I Have a Baggy GM and I can't see myself wanting the little pouch for inside my Baggy bc it seems to matchy-matchy with the denim. But then I don't think I would want it to go with my Mono stuff either. But it is all cute.

ajamesgrly said:
Hi everyone!

I went to the LV in SF today and one of the SA's I was talking to was super nice and showed me some new demin accessories/items that just came in! the only thing is...they wont be able to sell them till August 1st...there were 3 items...

the first is a small accessories pouch in the shape of a speedy,:heart: but about the size of a cles, it has a zipper with a pushlock (about $315)...

the second item was a demin long round cosmetics case with a zipper and a pushlock..the shape resembles a round pencil case :yes: ...

the last item she showed me was a clutch bag, it reminded me of an envelope and I didn't care for it very much. I think this one ran for about $500 or so... :Push:

I will include a pic of the first pouch that I took with my camera phone...I'm sorry but it's very poor quallity...it looks a thousand time better in person!!!

Im so excited about these items I think the first two were very cute and I can't wait till they go up for sale...once again, they don't go on sale until August 1st...and some SA's may not know about them...so just ask! my SA just found out about them today...they are so cute! Just thought I'd share this with you all...and please pardon me if this has already mentioned!

You know - I'd be horrified if the SA's were not aware of the new denim pieces.... haha, after all we did get the look book and had meetings like MONTHS ago...but yeah they are rather cute! The small back pack is RATHER small (just so you know everyone) - and the 3 access. are VERY cute! They will sell well at my location!