Check out the Knox in Oceano

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
And this was a bag I wasn't particularly interested in. Once again they have done it. This bag far exceeded every expectation. The leather is reminiscent of Kooba's Old Days, the color is just beautiful, and the design is different and edgy. The attached handles are long enough to use on the shoulder so I doubt I'd use the long strap. If my Charlie isn't huge I may just like it as much since it's from the same line.

25oz3pv.jpg

2mfc48n.jpg

14a90r7.jpg

Whoa....:amazed: That is sooooo hot..... Loving the Oceano color.... I liked it before from stock pics but your pics have convinced me I NEED a bag in that color.... Congrats on a very edgy and unique bag!!!:woohoo::ps:

This is the color with a flash or in the sunlight. It shows a darker blue in the house or a darkened room. Anywhich way it's a nice neutral color. I am going to have to look at the Fall bags again and see what else I need. These bags are too cool.

The knox style looks so nice in oceano! I almost never use the extra shoulder strap of my treesje bags because the handles are comfortable enough on the shoulder.

That Oceano color is much nicer than I thought it would be! I thought the oceano was supposed to be a darker blue, almost black color? Doesn't matter because I like the shade in your pictures much better! Great bag!

I bought the bag from Shopdressonline. My first purchase from there and it was excellent. I ordered on Tuesday and got it on Friday. I used the Treesje20 code for 20% off.

The color is a dark dark blue but in the camera flash or in bright light the bag is the color you see in my pics. It's stunning out in the sunlight.

There is no satchel that I know of. There is The Charlie, The Dylan which is a large hobo type of this style, and a Clutch..

IMG_1029.JPG

I bought the bag from Shopdressonline. My first purchase from there and it was excellent. I ordered on Tuesday and got it on Friday. I used the Treesje20 code for 20% off.

The color is a dark dark blue but in the camera flash or in bright light the bag is the color you see in my pics. It's stunning out in the sunlight.

There is no satchel that I know of. There is The Charlie, The Dylan which is a large hobo type of this style, and a Clutch..

View attachment 844074

thanks Lexie!
I checked Shopdressonline and found out that they have the Oceano in Magnolia. :nuts: Yikes!!! I am so tempted, but I must not give in. I want a Magnolia in Bordeaux too. I don't have a red bag... and a blue bag either. :nuts:

Ooh, that was fast! That leather is lovely, congrats, Lexie!! :drool: LOL, okay, I know you don't pay much attention to the lining, but how's the black cotton twill? Is it sturdier than the old silver bengaline lining? TIA! ;)

Wow, Lexie! Another great choice! :yes::yes: I bet the leather is butter soft! I like the shape of the Charlie bag but it looks huge compared to the Knox. The oceano is so pretty! I bet this bag would look great in bordeaux also!

Last edited:
Ooh, that was fast! That leather is lovely, congrats, Lexie!! :drool: LOL, okay, I know you don't pay much attention to the lining, but how's the black cotton twill? Is it sturdier than the old silver bengaline lining? TIA! ;)

Oh Geesh, that just goes to show how little I care. I even moved into this bag last night and never paid attention. I had to go check it out just now. It is MUCH nicer. It's heavy duty cotton. Not flimsy at all. Rather sturdy and the pockets still have the weird leather fronts but mine was ironed down very neatly and they didn't seem so loose and floppy as in other bags. Best of all, it is very well fitted. No Loosey Goosey inners.

Now it's cloudy out and very dim in the house so it is very hard to see in there. Dark bag, dark lining, dark house. That's why I prefer bright solid inners but you don't find them too often. But with as beautiful as this bag is, I will accept it's inner "lack of beauty"...LOL

Hubby even commented on this one. He asked what it was and said it looked pretty nice. His mere interest means great things :P