Check out the FENDI 'Du Jour' in the new "Sex & the City" movie

I think the Dujour would look better filled with more stuff and worn with more subdued colors/clothing, like a black jacket and pants.

But that red dress! OMG! :roflmfao:

I wore things like that in the 80's and would not be caught dead in them nowadays! LOL!

Maybe they are going for a Retro look & somehow got lost in the process, I dunno....:wtf:

I wore things like that in the 80's and would not be caught dead in them nowadays! LOL!

Maybe they are going for a Retro look & somehow got lost in the process, I dunno....:wtf:

Yah, that dress looks like it came with the giant shoulder pads that were so popular back then. What were we thinkin'?!

All the other ladies look absolutely fab though. Poor Sam, left to play the matronly role in dress.

I had similar thoughts:

(1) Why is Samantha carrying such a big, EMPTY bag? Don't the prop people get paid big bucks specifically for attention to details like that? and,

(2) What's with SJP's ultra frizz hair? and,

(3) An open letter to Fendi: logos are so 2004. Please adjust accordingly and give us another "it" bag, like your spy, or b bags. Thank You, legaldiva.

I think the Dujour would look better filled with more stuff and worn with more subdued colors/clothing, like a black jacket and pants.

But that red dress! OMG! :roflmfao:

Hehe... I remember mum in those outfits, the huge shoulder pads and all. :P

They are selling the exact bag online at Neiman Marcus. It's labeled as "de jour, small" and it goes for $1,360.00.

I think I may get it (minus the should pad suit).

dujour.jpg

I think the black one in the last photo is a smaller size than the one modeled in the 1st photo. Btw, sorry if this is kinda of topic. I found this on orangeme. And it seems like the bag can be worn a different way. Kind interesting imo.

bdj.jpg

Kavnadoo - I have that hair bag in the orangeme picture. Haven't tried to pull out the sides. I like the wedge shape more...but who knows :nuts: The Fendi Fs don't really scream out on it.