Check Out Our New Sub-forums!!!

1. . . . and PLEASE help me fill those Reference threads:tender:
    I know you guys have been SO awesome to post photos in here already, but it would be a tremendous help for all of us if you'd repost them again in the new threads.

I know I haven't made one for every Ligne, I figured I'll keep adding as we need them, let me know if I need to do one ASAP.

A BIG thanks to Vlad for answering our pleas!:king: :cutesy:

GO check them out!:wlae:

2. These new sub-forums are great. I added my Chanels, and will hopefully be adding another by next week:supacool:

3. The new subforums look great - i think once the comments get edited out, it'll be a great reference! I really found the Hermes one useful when it was all in one place. I've posted my one and only so far :smile:

4. They are great Swanky! THANK YOU

5. Thank you - I use the Resouce threads all the time and appreciate the effort. :smile: I know how time-consuming this is for you.

6. Thank you swanky! It is so much easier to access and very well organized . Thanks again for all your efforts.

7. Thanks so much Swanky!! You are a wonderful mod!! I love how this is organized. :heart:

8. Thank you guys for your support! I love this Forum, the members that post in here are the best! You guys ALL contribute to making this forum so FAB!!!

9. Great sub-forums! Thanks so much everybody!

10. I love them!Thank you!

11. thanks so much! :heart:

12. One more thanks for the sub-forum!

13. Thanks so much for your hard work Swanky!! These sub-forums are great and very useful!!! Your efforts are well appreciated by us all!!

14. What a wonderful resource! Thank you Swanky, I'll be popping into the subforums quite a bit to drool over all the wonderful bags AND to get information my SA's never seem to know :shrugs:.

15. Swanky, thanks for putting those together. I'm looking into getting another Chanel and the Reference Library is a GREAT help! I live near a few boutiques but the differences in inventory at any given time makes it difficult to really know what's OUT there. Thanks again :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice