Check Out Our New Sub-forums!!!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
. . . and PLEASE help me fill those Reference threads:tender:
I know you guys have been SO awesome to post photos in here already, but it would be a tremendous help for all of us if you'd repost them again in the new threads.

I know I haven't made one for every Ligne, I figured I'll keep adding as we need them, let me know if I need to do one ASAP.

A BIG thanks to Vlad for answering our pleas!:king: :cutesy:

GO check them out!:wlae:

The new subforums look great - i think once the comments get edited out, it'll be a great reference! I really found the Hermes one useful when it was all in one place. I've posted my one and only so far :smile:

Thank you guys for your support! I love this Forum, the members that post in here are the best! You guys ALL contribute to making this forum so FAB!!!

What a wonderful resource! Thank you Swanky, I'll be popping into the subforums quite a bit to drool over all the wonderful bags AND to get information my SA's never seem to know :shrugs:.

Swanky, thanks for putting those together. I'm looking into getting another Chanel and the Reference Library is a GREAT help! I live near a few boutiques but the differences in inventory at any given time makes it difficult to really know what's OUT there. Thanks again :smile: