Check out my outlet finds from the weekend!

wcofer28

Ready for Summer!!
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
I was sooo tempted to go to the outlet Thursday at midnight but I resisted. Didn't go Friday either, so I figured there'd be nothing left by Saturday. But I managed to find a few things! LOL.

I got the patent apple keyfobs, one for each of my girls' teachers, for $16 each. I got the dollar sign and watermelon charms for myself for $9.99 each! And the star cellphone charm was $16 also......how cute does it look on my pink Razr?!

outletcharmsxt6.jpg

outletphonecharmeo6.jpg

But my find of the YEAR was this Large mini-sig cosmetic bag. It was a customer return, so the only one this color in the store, and in perfect condition. Guess what I paid?

Anybody?

I paid 27 freaking dollars for it!!!! for the LARGE cosmetic bag! I actually literally jumped up and down like a dork when the SA told me. She laughed at me for about 5 minutes! LOL.

Here's my awesome find:

outletcosmeticho3.jpg

I love the cosmetic bag!! What a steal!!! You're so lucky, i love pink and i'm in need of a new cosmetic bag.

Anybody?

I paid 27 freaking dollars for it!!!! for the LARGE cosmetic bag! I actually literally jumped up and down like a dork when the SA told me. She laughed at me for about 5 minutes! LOL.

Here's my awesome find:

outletcosmeticho3.jpg
[/quote]
GET OUT!!! What a DEAL!!! I mean STEAL!!! Good for you!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Too funny about the jumping up and down! That would be me too!