Check out my new Spy! Got a BARGAIN~

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got this BRAND NEW Zucca Spy for a thousand bucks!!! After the Bluefly fake fiasco, I had sworn them off but I checked out the 10% off sale this week & they had this spy. PLUS I had a 15% off coupon. I ended up getting 25% off the Bluefly price which came to juuuuusst a bit over $1000. I'm dying at this bargain. And you bet your butts that I have been over this thing with a fine tooth comb & it's authentic!:yahoo: The leather isn't a bubbly as my other spies but I can certainly live with it!

[​IMG]

2. WOWOW:nuts: :nuts: ! You are not kidding! That is an awesome deal!!!!! And it looks gorgeous! wooooooohooooooooooo!!!! Very exciting, congrats! I LOVE great deals :yahoo:

3. WOW, great deal!! I just ordered the metallic Spy from them (which retails for $2410) & I got it for about $1650! I can't wait for my 1st Spy...congrats!

4. Thanks Girls! Congrats to you too Becky! I saw the metallic ones too & they were gorgeous~ great pick for your 1st Spy!

This is the only place in the world I could use "bargain" & "$1,000" in the same breath & not have something think I'm nutso!!!!!!!!

5. Congrats! that is a bad azz bag! Wow! and you can't beat the price!:yes:

6. heeheehee.. SO true! BUT it REALLY is a GREAT deal that you got there!! CONGRATS! Your zucca looks gorgeous!

7. I love your new spy. It makes zucca look elegant.

8. Beautiful! congrats :biggrin:

9. :nuts: :nuts: its beautifullll! I AM SOO JEALOUS LOL. congrats!

10. WOW! Thats awesome! Your bag is beautiful!!

11. :lol: So true. Thank God for tPF!

12. I am insanely jealous right now. You are soooooooo lucky to get this gorgeous bag at such a great price! Enjoy!

13. Acegirl, that bag is frickin' gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you! And cheers for getting it at such a great price!

14. A really beautiful bag. Congrats on a great bargain.

15. veeeeeeeeeeery beautiful:heart: Congrats dear

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice