Check out my new little project

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is my new project...Im so excited!!! We have other places but this is MY baby. I will be opening in a week. Its only small, but I had so much fun decorating and pulling it together. I just took new pictures today and will update the website this week...some of the pics were taken before I had them furnished. Let me know what you think!
    themurphyhouse.net

2. I love the lights in the kitchen! Very nice

3. sunshine it's beautiful..... :heart:

4. Makes me want to start packing ! its really beautiful, Congratulations. :biggrin:

5. Thank you ladies!!! I put alot of time into that place....its been gutted and totaly redone from top to bottom! I used to own the hotel across the street and watched it being done...I had to have it. Its been a lot of fun getting it ready!!! THe location is great for tourists, its in the heart of the town. Wish me luck!

6. WOW! You did a great job! I am ready to come and visit....excellent!!
    CONGRATS!

7. ^^ I was thinking the same thing Jill!

8. come visit!! We could have one hell of a pf PARTY...

9. Very cute. I love the exterior color!

10. Beautiful Sunshine!

Are you a decorator in your career or is this a side project?

Looks great!

11. Sunshine, it's sooooo charming, you did a fantastic job!!!!! Congratulations,!!!!!!:heart: I would love to stay there!:biggrin:

12. Im NOT a decorator...lol...I worked long and hard choosing things with my decorator!

13. It's so charming Sunshine! I love it. I have to come and visit. :heart:

14. i love it.. very pleasing to the eye..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice