Check out my new Coach bag, $85 after 50% off sale @ outlet!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm fairly new to Coach but I was visiting the Edinburgh, Indiana area this weekend for work and stopped by the outlets there. Much to my surprise they were running the 50% off clearance sale again! I found this bag for only $85ish! Can anyone tell me the style name/number or anything else about this bag?
    TIA :smile:

(the last pic is with a loaf of bread for size reference :graucho:)

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! That's a great deal:yes:
    They have a bunch of these on ebay and they are all priced approximately 50-100 dollars higher.

3. Congrats! That is a cute bag, I saw them at my outlet this weekend.
    I dont know much about this bag but Im sure someone here will. :yes:
    The style # should be on the creed. :tup:

4. Very cute! My outlet is 2hrs away but I may have to drag DH up there this weekend! The only thing I know about this bag is that the style of the monogram is called "lozange" that's all I know. HTH!

5. OH WOW that is a wonderful deal I think it is a Lozenges Stripe Satchel
    BTW... Welcome to Coach and prepare for addiction!!!!

6. Thats a great deal! I caught one of the Lozenge stripe pouches last week for $40! I'll post some pictures once I get home.

7. Nice deal! The bread pic is cute..

8. Very cute! Congrats!

9. Love this bag. Great price too!

10. OMG beautiful *lust lust lust*

11. Congrats on a GREAT DEAL...

I have that same Coach in Parchment / Khaki... I LOVE IT... but paid $140 for it when I got it about a month ago....

12. That's a great price! I never see the lozenge print anywhere except on tPF, so I bet you'll get lots of compliments and looks. :smile:

13. ^^I saw lots of the lozenge print bags when I was at Allen earlier this week. They were there!

14. Congrats! I'm originally from southern Indiana and that used to be my closest outlet. :smile:

There were a lot of these bags at the Sevierville, TN outlet this weekend too. I was surprised to see them!