Check out my Lunar New Year present

bagchic1

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
I enjoyed all the beautiful pictures that everyone shared with me here on the forum, but could not figure out an easy way to upload my pictures using the digital camera. I just learned the short cut from Vlad using my iPhone so finally, here are my Dior collection:

First are a few things I picked up this afternoon ...

image-1836718494.png

image-2490264066.png

Want to guess what they are?

First is the New Lock pochette in Dior candy apple red. Isn't it gorgeous? It was love at first sight for me.

image-1698923531.png

You can wear it multiple ways, crossbody or double chains.

Averagejoe, you were partially right.

Next is the Lady Dior pochette with a very special chain that I switched with the third item, you will see why soon.

I forgot to ask my SA what is the official name for it.

image-1803425385.png

Third is the patent grey New Lock pochette. I have been crazy about this color since it came out, but worried about the color transferred issue, but when I saw how beautiful it looked with the special chain, I could not resist any longer.

image-1265659751.png

image-69565462.png

I could not capture how beautiful the chain is. It has those beautiful pearls, gray rosette, gray tulip, hearts, etc. and matches the gray pochette perfectly.

Third is the patent grey New Lock pochette. I have been crazy about this color since it came out, but worried about the color transferred issue, but when I saw how beautiful it looked with the special chain, I could not resist any longer.

View attachment 1573419

View attachment 1573421

I could not capture how beautiful the chain is. It has those beautiful pearls, gray rosette, gray tulip, hearts, etc. and matches the gray pochette perfectly.

Oh my! The chain is practically MADE for this bag! It's so adorable!

Congratulations on your new purchases!!! I love them all, but my favourite is the pearlized grey New Lock.

View attachment 1573419

View attachment 1573421

Congrats on all your new purchases but this is my favourite, precisely because of the special chain. :tup:

It also comes in red on the Lady Dior pouch, for a special edition for Valentine's Day.

eminere™;20830550 said:
Congrats on all your new purchases but this is my favourite, precisely because of the special chain. :tup:

It also comes in red on the Lady Dior pouch, for a special edition for Valentine's Day.

Eminere- do you know when the red will come out? because my SA checked the system and it showed that it comes in black and grey only. I would love to have the red one too.