check out my latest addiction/obsession

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
many of you know, i've been on a bag ban for a while. i'm on a ban till june. but of course like all users/addicts you have to replace the addiction with something else, something less damaging. what exactly was being damaged? my bank account! so here is what i've found.

meet faith, my first blythe doll.

P80965.jpg

she's actually "night flower" and this is her in her stock clothes. i've recently purchased more clothing for her.

P80973.jpg

noticed her eyes changed color and location.

P90065.jpg

she almost got kidnapped by a drunken guy on the street while i was taking her photo here... i guess drunk guys find her attractive.

P90002.jpg

she's hanging out at borders.

P90144.jpg

she does ads for bud light.

P90341.jpg

this is her newest outfit.

and here is my newest avatar:

P90360.jpg

she'll be getting some friends very soon. :nuts: thanks for letting me share guys! there is actually a blythe forum as well.... lol!

sc4040- i know i can't find them here anywhere, not even in new york! so off i go on ebay.... i wonder how much they are in japan and hong kong? if they are cheaper than ebay prices....

Thanks everyone, i'm definitely going to post more pics so this thread will be updated every so often. hehe.

i'll never forget i went into Forbidden Planet thinking, oh they will definitely have blythe dolls! their whole shop is dedicated to comics and japanese dolls.

i asked the clerk behind the counter, and he looked at me blankly.

my boyfriend goes, "congratulations, you've found the rarest doll on the planet to buy."

I LOVE Blythe!! I also have SO much trouble finding them. I think they made a reissue one with something on her back to change her eye color but now I forgot where it was that I saw it.

That's so cute! I love all of her little outfits. I'm pretty sure I had one of these when I was little. I definitely had a doll thats eyes changed color and I think it was a Blythe doll.