Check out my first Coach! :-D

1. OMG! I went to Macy's tonight to get a couple wedding gifts and...whaddya know I end up in handbags :yes: .

Check out my gorgeous new Coach! This chocoloate color is TDF and I just love the style too! Anyone else have this?

I later was walking through the housewares department waiting for the wedding gifts to get wrapped and the SA saw my Coach dustbag and just went oooooh, all I have is Coach! We drooled over the bag together :lol: .

Yay for me! :yahoo:

Coach.jpg
  2. Gorgeous bag! I love the brown- I have a Coach signature brown tote and I'm in love with it. Enjoy!

3. aww i cant see the close up picture! : (

4. [​IMG]

I know, sorry, I don't know why my close up pix aren't working anymore!

Here it is from coach.com, but they don't have it shown in brown.

5. Congrats!! You will LOVE this tote!

6. I love it, I actually went bag shopping today and tried that one on--I decided for a gucci though--but I love that bag. Congrats

7. ^^ which Gucci did you get? Posted in the Gucci subforum - ? Congrats to you too!

8. Congratulations!!! It's beautiful!

9. Congrats! It's cute and I like the size as well.

10. Beautiful bag! Congrats

11. Extremely jealous, its beautiful! Congratulations girl!

12. That's a hot bag!!!

13. Great bag! I have a chocolate brown Coach also! Enjoy!

14. I love this bag...it's so gorgeous. I saw it at the Coach store this afternoon & I was so tempted to purchase one, but I had to control myself. Congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice