Check out my Christian Louboutin peep toes

1. I bought these shoes when I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago. I really LOVE them.:love: I think they look great with jeans but they also look great with a black dress or a red dress. What else do you guys think I can wear them with?

[​IMG]

2. They're so beautiful! Maybe you can wear them with velvet cropped pants?

3. great idea.;)

4. OMG - those are my dream shoes. Where did you get them?

5. Babe, they are so gorgeous, where them everywhere, including to bed :biggrin:

congrats, they are absolutely stunning LBs.
    I love them

6. :graucho::roflmfao:Ditto!

7. :drool: I love those! Congrats! Are they comfortable?

8. I got them at NM in Honolulu. They told me it was the last pair.

9. I haven't worn them out yet, but I did wear them around the store and they were very comfortable. I'm really not a shoe person because most shoes hurt my feet. I'm hoping these babies will be different.:P

10. I know what you mean; I'm not usually a shoe person either, and I usually just opt for comfort, but I've recently fallen in love with Christian Louboutins.

11. I am definitely feeling the love!!!

Anything red would look great with those shoes.

12. Kat, OMG, I love those CL leopard print shoes:heart: :love: . They're TDF!! Are they comfy?? Oh please model it for us soon:nuts:

13. DROOLING.......OMG...Those are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Stunning! Those shoes are so hot!

15. i love those peek-a-toe shoes!

not to mention it's a great way to wear the animal print without been drenched in it.

=) i would rock those with the PVC pants kate moss was wearing...and maybe a close to plain fitted white tee...hm...now i'm getting ideas lol.

but that's just me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice