Check out Ecru Heloise - She's a babe!!!

Nov 7, 2007
Hi ladies - I have not won lotto - but had a few departures - which have funded some very gorgeous new chloes. It's feeling a bit like Christmas.

Introducing what ecru (I think) heloise!!!!

I am smitten - can't stop smelling and touching this bag... She's sooooo pretty in real life.

Can you tell I'm exicited :yahoo:
ecruheli1.jpg

ecruheli2.jpg

ecruheli3.jpg

After this one, 2 more chloes are on their way - and I will be done for a while (let's hope) :P

It is gorgeous, and is much nicer in person.
I recently sold the smaller size Heloise in Ecru, and it is different and more stylish than other Heloise.
It has a certain charm in Ecru.

Two more chloes :faint:, but that's how I also like to shop.

It is gorgeous, and is much nicer in person.
I recently sold the smaller size Heloise in Ecru, and it is different and more stylish than other Heloise.
It has a certain charm in Ecru.

Two more chloes :faint:, but that's how I also like to shop.

oops incomplete post - I sold the ecru heloise because I was worried about the light color. Especially after my quilted bay in Ecru got ruined. Other than that it is really gorgeous.

Such a lovely colour for the Heloise, looks gorgeous on you, I also love the small white Betty... as I will be away, I will probably miss your other two new bags..

Which bags did you let go instead?

Lovely ecru color! Also nice to see that you're giving the heloise another chance after the problems you had with the handles. I had that concern too when I got mine but am thinking not all heloise handles will give way!

That is a beautifully lush Heli DRR - absolutely gorgeous :heart:
This is such a Chloe classic and stunning in this colour :love: - you'll turn many heads with that beauty on your arm I'm sure :drool:
I have two Helis and one has to be re-homed soon to fund another 'accidental' purchase that I really couldn't afford - seeing your pics made me very wistful about this imminent departure :girlsigh: !