Check Out Britney's New $7.2 Million House: *NOW*PICS OF INSIDE !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She has a great real estate broker......now what she needs is a great STYLIST!

2. I guess she's trying to make a new start away from fed-ex..

3. that is one hugeee house.

4. Good for her!
    At least she's settling somewhere

*cough* Lindsay Lohan *cough*

5. gorgeaus house! But to me, it doesnt look to be worth $$7.2 million buckss, thats a little outrageaus, but I guess its w/e she wants/likes lol!

6. Beautiful house! I love taking a drive thru the Canyon and looking at houses. Good for her!

7. LOL...I agree.

8. :nuts: Wow it's beautiful! I'd been wondering what her new home looked like, thanks for the photos :flowers:

9. wow, very nice

10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Italian Renaissance villa near Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills was built in 2001 and has over 7400 square feet.
    The master suite opens to a romantic balcony that gazes out over a lush yard.
    Amenities include a deluxe swimming pool, hot tub, a balcony and a fireplace in the master bedroom, a state-of-the-art kitchen, media room and maid's quarters.
    Zillow reports that it was sold in 2002 for $2 650 000.

11. Wow, that house looks beautiful.

12. I love this house, but I would definitely change the interior, cause I'm not a big fan of it.

13. Wow, that house is amazing. I'm getting a little tired of hearing about Britney. I hope she goes inside this house, with her kids, and just becomes a mom. She needs to cool it for awhile.

Thanks for posting PM!

14. :roflmfao: Your post made me laugh ! oh and your welcome.:heart:

15. I love it too! its very similar to our taste, fire places , lots of big ottomans, big windows and a well equipped large eatin kitchen. :heart: