Check it Out!!!!! Major-league Deal!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sorry folks ... it's not a handbag, but I just scored a major deal on eBay and I just had to share!!!!!! So rarely do these items come up ...

6ct+ Diamond Bangle ... will look excellent with my other ones!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO ... made my day!!! :nuts: :biggrin: :wacko: :nuts: :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. wow, that is really pretty.. good catch..

3. Ha ... yeah, does look a little big doesn't it! Better that it be big than non-existent ... wouldn't want to lose a bracelet like this!

I am SO EXCITED as I had been looking for another Diamond Bangle for my left-arm coterie!!

4. Wow, it's beautiful! Are those rose cut diamonds? I'm such a fan of that cut....what a score!

5. Ceejay,

We need to see photos of your left and right arm coteries. Its a great bracelet. I was just surfing eBay jewerly myself when I saw your post.:amuse:

6. I love when people find treasures that make them sooo happy.

7. WOW!! That is beautiful.

8. Gorgeous! I love the bangle style and not a regular tennis bracelet look to it. Congrats on your find and winning bid!

9. WOW! Very nice!

10. Wow! (No wonder you're cooling it with handbags!) -- Wear it well!!!!

11. Oh that's stunning!!!!!!!!

12. Yeah ... Jewelry is my "real" addiction!!!!! I took many years of Metalsmithing & Jewelry making at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts School as well as MassArt. However, my design skills were always way beyond my "technical" abilities which TOTALLY frustrated me! If I could find some folks to fabricate the work, I would quit my job in a heartbeat (it's still my 5-year plan!).

13. I'm actually going to be taking some intro. to jewerly making courses in DC. I always have these things in my head that I can't find in any store. Do you still make pieces?

14. wow its gorgeous! I love eBay! :smile: I always find the unique and hard to find things on it. Did you get a good deal for it?

15. I was a metalsmith as well. So I totally understand - I do have someone who puts my ideas into metal now. I am going to PM you about your bracelet.:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice