cheche H

lyse

Jun 2, 2008
Can anyone tell me the colourways this is available in?

I've seen the orange in the current scarf book and the ivory online (US site). Any others?

Thanks for your help.

I have this etoupe colourway...........

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cheche1.jpg
    Cheche1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,662
Wow - you must be psychic - I was going to post a thread on this exact subject! :smile:

I have only seen orange, ivory and etoupe and wondered if there were any more too - I did a search and there don't seem to be many tPFers with this stole.

Sorry not much help, but it's something I would like to know too before my trip to H next week.

sydspy - what do you think of it? Do you dry clean or follow instructions on the silk cleaning threads?

I too have only seen ivory,orange and etoupe. DH bought me the etoupe as a surprise, I'm not sure how best to wear it though, so if anyone has any tips they'd be greatly appreciated TIA

Wow - you must be psychic - I was going to post a thread on this exact subject! :smile:

I have only seen orange, ivory and etoupe and wondered if there were any more too - I did a search and there don't seem to be many tPFers with this stole.

Sorry not much help, but it's something I would like to know too before my trip to H next week.

sydspy - what do you think of it? Do you dry clean or follow instructions on the silk cleaning threads?

HermesFSH, I love the material which is so light and also the colour which will match easily with any of my outfits, I hae not seen the orange one IRL.......... The Ivory looks stunning, but the gold thread is not so my cup of tea..........

I have not started using it yet as it is still too warm here in Sydney........ Today (Friday) was 35 degrees C, it was relatively warm for Autumn........ I cannot wait for the temperature to cool down a little bit so that I can testdrive the stole.........;)

here is my action shot of the etoupe version (actually, it is touterelle/bleu nuit) with my etoupe Travel Lindy and a close up.

but now that I've seen MCC's blue version... i think i need one of that as well! :graucho:

Attachments

• Lind.jpg
    Lind.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 278
  • cheche.jpg
    cheche.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 241
Ok - I know this isn't the cheche H stole, but I'm using this pic to show how it could also be worn the same way, but on a woman (thanks hanyeu too!). It's similar in style to that worn by Mrs Bruni-Sarkozy:

attachment.php

Attachments

• article-1261566-08E91D11000005DC-806_468x314.jpg
    article-1261566-08E91D11000005DC-806_468x314.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 785