CHEATING the system....muhuhaha!

I didn't know that 866 didn't charge tax...wow..

Who has better shipping rates (besides when elux has free shipping codes)? Or does it depend on where 866 is shipping it from?

Besides from Elux, I think they're the same. I ordered my Dentelle Speedy from LV in CA, (without tax) I paid $30 for over night shipping.

I ordered many LV from Chicago (my adjacent state), the shipping was $10 (for ground) and took only 2 days to get.

Recently, I ordered Stratus from MI, I paid $20 for 2-days shipping.

So, for not-having-LVstore state, total price= retail price+ shipping. :smile:

Ps. for all bags above, I ordered it through 866..

Shoot, I do it. If ya can save a buck, why not? I still purchase from the boutiques here in Cali but every now and then I call my SA in Maui. Price is cheaper and no sales tax. I only pay the shipping! But I tend to stay loyal to my SA here. Only when they don't have a bag I want that I stray.

GwuN - "But technically u are suppose to report the purchases to CA when u cross the state line, if you only brought one then I guess u can say u brought those in CA and hide or destroy the receipts." There aren't any customs agents when you cross state lines to ask what you bought.

A designer from my old company brought $9000 worth of clothing from out of state for business purpose, I don't know how but the state tax board found out and the company had to pay sales tax for those purchases.

Probably the company that sold it took the designer's/company's Tax ID number included it in a filing. Computers make it a lot harder to cheat the system.