Cheating on Sabrina never felt SO GOOD! *Last Reveal of '10*

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
Note: Okay guys...this is SERIOUSLY my last reveal for the year. I promise! I am on SERIOUS ban. I am soooooo bad! LOL! I am still getting the Teal Dotted Sophia, but I am not going to reveal that one. Enough of me is on this forum, I do not want to get on anyones nerves... :sweatdrop:

I think this is the best way to go out...with a BANG! Woooo hooooo!!!! :yahoo:

Poor Sabrina...I have broken her heart! And now Audrey is mad at me.
But I don't care, because I am in LOVE with SOPHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside:

No, I am not done yet...who wants to see my "Mini HG"? :graucho:

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
Proof of my infidelity:

That purple Sophia...OMG, I nearly CRIED when I saw her. Forget that Anthracite Audrey. Forget any other bag I have ever wanted, spare that Peony Carryall...
This bag....it is my absolute favorite bag in the entire big world!!!!!!
OMG, I love her love her love her!
:biggrin:

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
The small. I had to pay $485 for her because I missed the boat. She's sold out now. Still, it's a good price, included shipping and everything.

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
i love all 3!!!! omg i love the gathered leather. i dont know what color to get. i am plus sized and only 5ft4 so think i need the larger bag. i have not tried any on yet so not sure 100% what size ill get. the crimson dot looks so pretty in your group pic.

ponytail

Sep 16, 2009
Canada
Congrats on your new Sophias!!! The purple is amazing and now I want it too! The small is the perfect size and so hard to find!!
As you may remember I too have the crimson Sophia so I'm delighted to see that you got one too!! You will love this colour
BTW--I love all of your posts so please post pics of your teal when you get it!!