Cheating on KOOBA

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
Anyone experience urges to cheat on KOOBA lately? I recently purchased a GUSTTO lg. Parina and an LV Damier Azur Speedy 30...nothing from KOOBA's new line has really jumped out at me. :shame:

Yes, I've been quite the cheater this year. Though I've bought and sold a lot of Koobas, I've also had a Gustto Baca and a handful of Balenciagas... 2 Firsts, 2 Cities, and one Part Time.

The only bag so far from Kooba's fall collection that I've been enamored with has been the Hannah clutch (though I haven't used it yet!). I'm hoping something from the spring collection catches my eye! ;)

I love the squishiness and light as a feather weight of my PARINA tote...how is the BACA, Shewolfy? Same softness? What sizes do you own?

It's my favorite bag of all time. I have the large one in vintage brown, and the smaller one in red and cognac. I have a friend who is going to go to the next sample sale in NYC and as long as I pay for parking for her she's going to hook me up!! I want a parina in espresso. That it what I'm on the lookout for now. Do you know anything about the Setela?