Cheaters poll!

I just started my H-addiction..
Some items are already have and the other on my plan/lust list:
Wallets - Dogon compact wallet, Clarisse GM pouchette as my card holder, Celine Keypouch, LV multicolore agenda, Hermes Agenda. Piel Frama's PDA case.

Handbags- Hermes Kelly 32, Hemes Evelyne pm, Longchamp les pilages for weekends, LV Manhattan PM (my DH dislike this bag, saying the gold buckles look sooo :yucky:) & Speedy 25, MJ Elise for work and Chanel Classic Flap for evening - but lately I only use the Longchamp for everything. I think I am not going near another leather bag for a while...

Clothing- AG Jeans, Joe's Jeans, Chip and Pepper Jeans, Paige Jeans. Mango T-shirts, Lacoste's polo shirts. I love all white shirts, T-shirts, Dress-shirts, if I find good one, I will get them. I tailor my pants & skirts but I found Espirt's Jacket fits me really well, so I sent them for alteration. Pencil skirts from anywhere that can fit me - I will just BUY! Paul and Joe's - Tops! WH for home & lounge wear & mini-cargo skirts!

Shoes- Charles and Keith for work, and Crocs for weekends - I love these... hard when you can only wear children shoes (US Size 2, EU 32/33, Size 4 for Crocs). Only can lust after Manolos :drool:

Other Accessories- Maurice Lacroix Watch, Rolex Boy's watch. Cartier wedding band, Tiffany's enagement ring & tender heart cross necklace, tennis bracelet, diamond earrings or pearl earrings. Cartier Pendant the one like chinese character :drool:

Scarfs- Hermes Twillys, need more of those in a few color scheme.

Sunglasses- Guccis or Diors

Perfume- Lovely by SJP, Chanel No 19.

I am seriously thinking of selling all my other bags and keeping my Chanel classic flaps, LV Speedy and Longchamp's Les Pilages bag and maybe get a H bag (evelyne) in the interim while I wait for my Togo Kelly. It's ok, if I totally downsize everything, I don't feel the love for them anymore.

Oh, I can buy jeans anytime and especially if one make my a$$ looks cute :nuts: That's my list!

^ Kou, When ladies say they will be getting pretty Louboutins or Blahniks I pine to be one of them. Unfort, I have um really large feet and none of the 41/42 fit :shame: . At least cost per wear goes down when you have two people wearing it.:jammin:

You are not alone... I am on the other end. My feet's too tiny, so I can only lust.. I am a 32/33 size. :sad:

I've always liked JP Tod's for bags for everyday use. Was someone watching me today at Neimans trying white Tod's bag and a white Loro Piana? HA HA! I made up for it by carrying my black w/pall. togo 30cm togo Birkin. I find that I get very good service when I am carrying H. and looking at another brand. They must recognize a serious shopper:P

Shoes: Tod's, Chanel, Manolo Only have 2 pair of H shoes. Most of them don't appeal to me.

Clothing: Anthropologie (I tend to lean towards certain brands there unconsciously), Lacoste (love polos!!!), and JCrew (on occasion)

Sunglasses: Chanel, Gucci, or Dior

Shoes: I really don't care as long as they look cute :P Anything from Steve Madden to BCBG to an array of other brands. I'm really bad about keeping track of shoe brands >_> I tend to go through them quickly. I think shoes are the next thing I need to upgrade :biggrin:

Bags: Outside of Hermes, Juicy Couture only. I will take JC over LV or Gucci or Chanel any day, because of the super bright, lovely colors and color combinations used in their DayDreamer Totes!! I once considered a Fendi because of its cloth construction (good for me for toting around in summer and at class) and bold colors, but I was still happier with Hermes and Juicy's colors :P

Jewelry: All either antique, vintage, custom made for me, hand made by me, or ethnic. Mostly rings and necklaces, I don't wear many bracelets, few earrings (since they have to be long enough to be seen from underneath my hair), and I never wear watches (just not my style at the moment).

I used to wear black fairly constantly for a good 5 years, so I try *really* hard to avoid dark colors now, hence my love of bright or light colors :heart: I'm one of those people that can't bear to give up her bright colors for winter, so I can look a bit summer-ie during winter (white and all), even when wearing a bunch of layers!

I only love birkins and kellys from Hermes, and their scarves. Nothing else.

Handbags: Anything Chanel. Ever since I sold all my IT bags, I've only had eyes for birkins, kellys, and everything Chanel.

Clothing: Definitely Celine. I just ordered a black classic Chanel suit too.

Shoes: Christian Louboutins.

Other Accessories: Chanel sunnies, Chanel costume jewlery and Mikimoto pearls. And Lazare diamonds, of course.

i only think of hermes as essential, for me, in the purse dept. i won't stray either. hermes or nothing. so i don't consider it cheating when i shop other stores for my other needs. that said, i actually realize i'm quite loyal to various brands for various things.
wallets: bottega veneta or jutta neumann
shoes: varda or arche
clothing: a few local boutiques that carry variety, levis(jeans), a.p.c.
lipstick: NARS
sunglasses: robert marc
jewelry: i don't buy it
purse: :heart:hermes:heart:

No cheating lately! Every scarf, bag, mitten and doodad has been Hermes for quite some time. Shoes and clothes I don't consider cheating. I've sold off many non H bags and am down to my last 10 or so LVs. Will likely sell them off, too. I am 100% hooked on Hermes!

I'm updating my earlier post LOL

Handbags: LV Fuschia Houston, LV papillion, Chanel Kelly Bag, Hermes Black Box Kelly, Miel Croc Kelly, Love carrying my Sapphire & Rouge Garance Birkins....also my Yellow Kelly.

Clothing: I wear many st John jackets with jeans, Old Navy clothes because I'm really inbetween sizes and not really happy buying pricey clothing.
I also really like Eileen Fisher because of the way they treat their employees (allowances for education, wellness programs), social accountability programs & her support of education and achievement in women's causes:
Eileen Fisher

Shoes: I have the same Louboutins as Shopmom but in the heel version, love my Chanel Ballet flats and my puma running shoes.

Scarf: I have been wearing the Mexican dancer scarf lately.

Wallet: 7 yr. old black LV epi
Clothes: Work--MaxMara, Theory, J.Crew. Casual--J.Crew, Sevens
Jewelry: Virtually none, except watch (Cartier), wedding rings, diamond stud earrings, and if anything more, it is H and perhaps a clic-clac bracelet or jumbo choker
Perfume: None
Non-H bags: Chapelier
Shoes: Dressy--Manolos, Louboutins. Casual--La Canadienne boots

Ok, I'm now certain that I'll be cheating in the next two months on at least ONE small item - wallet.

I just checked out BV's website and saw that they have some nice pink woven wallets (one in Quarzo/Bubblegum Pink and the other in Magnolia/Powder Pink). The compact size is less than $500!!! So ... forget the Bearn, I'm getting the BV!!!

Aaaaand ... should my SAs not be able to order any of the bags on my to-get list this February podium, that will mean I'll once again be getting NO H bags this year, so when that happens, I'm going to dump out my H funds and buy BV and Goyard

Favorite handbags (apart from Hermes - this is the "cheating" thread after all ;) ) : Black 225 Chanel reissue, Dark green Balenciaga mini bowling, Blanc Chloe Paddington

Favorite shoes: Pierre Hardy beige peep-toes with silver trim, black patent "Belle de nuit" Roger Vivier

Favorite clothes: I've been buying a lot of Marni lately

Favorite accessory of the week : Oversized degradé oval Gucci sunglasses

you girls are too funny...

here's a list of recent purchases:

handbags - Henry Beguelin Nuage
shoes - gorgeous croc knee high boots to match my new Nuage (also by HB)
accessories - a smashin pair of Chanel aviators... lol - i now look like a rockstar!:rochard:

What a fun thread. I can only say that I have an LV patchwork Speedy from 4 seasons ago. I just got the LV graffiti zippy wallet in green. I have a few other LV bags, but sadly, no Hermes bag as of yet. I covet the Birkin in Graphite in 35 and would love a Kelly clutch or even a wallet in black or that gorgeous purple that's new.